Not open for further replies.

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Hey there,

I am interested in some feedback on different coffee flavors. I love the taste of a cup of coffee with 2 or 3 spoons of sugar and loads of creamer. I also like the flavored stuff, like hazelnut, french vanilla, cappucino, etc.

I don't get to drink much coffee since it does horrible things to my stomach, so I am in the market for several different coffee flavors of e-juice.

I'm not really looking for reviews, other than whether or not the liquids actually taste like their descriptions. I know Geoff is the mixmaster when it comes to liquids, and I am not questioning his abilities what-so-ever. I just want to narrow down to 2-4 coffee flavors I can add to my daily vapes.

I have rambled enough now, thanks for your time! :D:D:D

Ghalenlee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Manchester, CT
I've only tried the Cafe Machiatto (or however it's spelled), having never drank one I do not know if it really tastes like one or not.

I can tell you it is very very yummy, but coffee... nope, I don't taste any coffee... lots of other stuff.. nutty, creamy, caramely... but not coffee. That's just me though, others may taste something different.

Again, it is very very yummy.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
I ordered the Cafe Mocha 70/30 PG/VG 12mg with mostly coffee and less chocolate, and it was spot-on. Very coffee flavored, absolutely delicious and roasty (it's a word!!! ;)) with a bit of sweet chocolate and great throat hit.
So I would trust that he can customize to your preference for creaminess and if you like a hint of chocolate, Cafe Mocha is the way to go.

(Of course, if you like to switch among different coffee flavors, you could get the Macchiato or Mocha and add a hint of flavors on your own -- he doesn't offer a Kahlua or Irish Cream at this point, for instance, and those are both Capellas flavorings.)

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Hey there,

I am interested in some feedback on different coffee flavors. I love the taste of a cup of coffee with 2 or 3 spoons of sugar and loads of creamer. I also like the flavored stuff, like hazelnut, french vanilla, cappucino, etc.

Okay, it sounds like you like coffee like I do... I brew the coffee itself to be on the strong and dark side... and I dump like 3 tablespoons of powdered NDC, 3-4 teaspoons of demara sugar (raw sugar... has a touch of molasses flavor to it), and top it off with a good bit of 1/2 & 1/2... sounds similiar to you, right?

Anyway, I've only had the Cafe' Mochiatto so far, but I highly recommend it as a good, firm basis for whatever you want to add to it... currently, I'm mixing it with my Tobacco+Caramel+Vanilla Butternut, but they don't blend as smoothly as I'd like... so, I think in the future I'll order a custom topper or doubler for it that adds in more of a cream flavor, with some vanilla with it

So yah, I'd say order the cafe machiatto and go from there...

Good Luck

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Okay, it sounds like you like coffee like I do... I brew the coffee itself to be on the strong and dark side... and I dump like 3 tablespoons of powdered NDC, 3-4 teaspoons of demara sugar (raw sugar... has a touch of molasses flavor to it), and top it off with a good bit of 1/2 & 1/2... sounds similiar to you, right?

Anyway, I've only had the Cafe' Mochiatto so far, but I highly recommend it as a good, firm basis for whatever you want to add to it... currently, I'm mixing it with my Tobacco+Caramel+Vanilla Butternut, but they don't blend as smoothly as I'd like... so, I think in the future I'll order a custom topper or doubler for it that adds in more of a cream flavor, with some vanilla with it

So yah, I'd say order the cafe machiatto and go from there...

Good Luck

Thanks alot, our tastes are definately similar. I think the Cafe' Mochiatto will be on my next order, along with some doublers to compliment it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread