Coffee drinkers: What's your favorite juice to pair with the morning cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
I love Ahlusion Tiramisu with breakfast, it rolls so nicely with good coffee. Or their Blueberry Muffin, lovely.
Funny, the thought of wanting a cigarette in the morning makes me gag now. I used to pat the bedside table for pack and lighter before I even opened my eyes. I still believe that loving that taste is pure conditioning - association via nicotine buzz. It tastes horrible to almost everyone the first time they try it, but then the nic does pleasant things to the brain - voila. Stale burnt leaves and paper smoke, yum yum yum! Perfect with everything!
I mean, if we had an orgasm every time we ate an aged raw egg we'd be deeply believing that life is no good without aged raw eggs, so delicious, yum yum.
Nice that that's shifted to something that actually tastes good inherently and is unlikely to wreck health. Bet it will for you, too.
All in da mind. :)

Last edited:

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Ahlusion Blue Grass Burley or Smooth Criminal.
Velvet Cloud Vapor Blue Beard Tobacco
Mom & Pop Tobacco Praze

Obviously I like tobacco flavored juice with my morning coffee; always french press from West Coast Roasting Company - Fine Coffee Roasters. Best coffee I've ever had. May I suggest Peru or Panama?

Life IS no good without French Press. I'll have ta check out those beans. I'm a fan of Gimme Coffee, in upstate NY. Wonderful stuff, highly regarded.
I can totally get the tobacco love for anyone who's enjoyed really fine cigars and pipes. What I can't wrap my sorry little mind around is wanting something that tastes like a Marlboro for very long. But I did, too, for about 2 weeks or so... :)

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    ;) Do you ever mix flavored with your unflavored? I ordered 18 nic to mix with some flavored nic 12.... just to get a little more nic with my juice to try. Does pure unflavored leave any aftertaste?

I haven't mixed anything in, but I am going to try a bit of Koolada and Lemon sometime. Maybe.

It might leave a bit of tobacco aftertaste, maybe a little vanilla, probably a little sweet. Depends on where you buy.

shatner

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    Life IS no good without French Press. I'll have ta check out those beans. I'm a fan of Gimme Coffee, in upstate NY. Wonderful stuff, highly regarded.
    I can totally get the tobacco love for anyone who's enjoyed really fine cigars and pipes. What I can't wrap my sorry little mind around is wanting something that tastes like a Marlboro for very long. But I did, too, for about 2 weeks or so... :)

You really should at least order a pound of something from him. Nate's a really good guy and know how to roast one mean bean.

Old Curmudgeon

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 30, 2012
    Kansas City, fly over country
    Life IS no good without French Press.
    ^This^
    I went through electric coffee makers from Kmart through Macy's.
    The best $19.99 I ever spent was on a French Press. I will NEVER
    get another electric again. The folks at Bodum do good work!

Anyways, I like Heather's Legend or Shadow. They're nice mellow
    tobacco flavors that fit perfectly with some dark Italian roast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread