Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hey there fellow vapers.
Hope you are all well in health,mind aswell it is easy to get a bit ''cray cray'' these days hehe

Well anyway,im about to place an order for a Horizon Falcon King tank,in the spanish website ill be using there is a choice of 4 coils,so i could use some help deciding which coil to go for.

ill be getting some spares in the same order (apart from the ones included with the tank) so i have enough to last me for some time before having to place another order and at the same time save some money on delivery costs.

This is the link to the page with the coils:

Resistencia Falcon Tank - Vapeototal

in case you cant see the drop out menu on the right side of the screen these are the 4 coils available:

Falcon M1 0.15 ohms
Falcon M2 0.16 omhs
Falcon M1+MESH 0.16 ohms
M-TRIPLE 0.20 ohm

Looking for some good flavour and some cloud production.
Just FYI im using a Swag 80w,not sure if that is powerful enough of a mod to use with those coils,i have my eye on a Vandy Vape Jackaroo 100w but for now i cant afford to get it.

Well anyway,thanks in advance for the help guys.
Stay healthy be safe

cheers

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Hey there fellow vapers.
Hope you are all well in health,mind aswell it is easy to get a bit ''cray cray'' these days hehe

Well anyway,im about to place an order for a Horizon Falcon King Tank,in the spanish website ill be using there is a choice of 4 coils,so i could use some help deciding which coil to go for.

ill be getting some spares in the same order (apart from the ones included with the tank) so i have enough to last me for some time before having to place another order and at the same time save some money on delivery costs.

in case you cant see the drop out menu on the right side of the screen these are the 4 coils available:

Falcon M1 0.15 ohms
Falcon M2 0.16 omhs
Falcon M1+MESH 0.16 ohms
M-TRIPLE 0.20 ohm

Just FYI im using a Swag 80w,not sure if that is powerful enough of a mod to use with those coils,i have my eye on a Vandy Vape Jackaroo 100w but for now i cant afford to get it.

Stay healthy be safe

cheers
Just FYI you can also use EHpro Raptor coils in that tank. I’ve used the .25 coils and the 0.15 ohm single coil drop in. They are both solid coils and give nice flavor and vapor. I use them in the 30-50 watts range so your device should work fine. Oh with the Horizon coils you’ve listed my favorite was the M+ coils and one you didn’t list the 0.38 ohm coil that isn’t on your list. Best of luck my friend, stay safe and make good decisions.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I don't have any experience with that tank (or those coils) but I had a chance to get a super good deal (here in the US) on one of those and the only reason I didn't was most places were out of stock on the coils (it is a popular tank BTW) If you can stock up on those coils I say go for it. Seem to remember the M2 and M1+ mesh being good choices.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Hey there fellow vapers.

Well anyway,im about to place an order for a Horizon Falcon King Tank,in the spanish website ill be using there is a choice of 4 coils,so i could use some help deciding which coil to go for.

Falcon M1 0.15 ohms
Falcon M2 0.16 omhs
Falcon M1+MESH 0.16 ohms
M-TRIPLE 0.20 ohm

Stay healthy be safe

cheers
You can get the jackaroo for just over $20 if you don't mind red Vandy Vape JACKAROO 100W Waterproof Mod

Reactions: Javichu

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
You can get the jackaroo for just over $20 if you don't mind red Vandy Vape JACKAROO 100W Waterproof Mod

Yep,got that one thanks to someone in the forums that mentioned they had an offer at VaporL.
Coming from China so im still waiting hehe
But thanks for the heads up,cheers :)

p.s. ill get some Obsidian Black panels later on,looks sexy in all black.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Yep,got that one thanks to someone in the forums that mentioned they had an offer at VaporL.
Coming from China so im still waiting hehe
But thanks for the heads up,cheers :)

p.s. ill get some Obsidian Black panels later on,looks sexy in all black.
Where can you find the black panels?

Reactions: Javichu

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Where can you find the black panels?

Some websites of stores based in Spain still have some of them available.
Not sure if they would deliver to the US thou,might have some better luck asking here:

Bargain Bin Treasures!

It was there where i asked about the Jackaroo,a couple of folks pointed me to VaporL where they had the offer.

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru
Hey there fellow vapers.

Falcon M1 0.15 ohms
Falcon M2 0.16 omhs
Falcon M1+MESH 0.16 ohms
M-TRIPLE 0.20 ohm

Stay healthy be safe

cheers
Take the m2,it last longer and taste better for me at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread