Coil Art MAGE GTA Tank-New Genesis Tank Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Coil Art MAGE GTA(Genesis tank Atomizer) tank is fueled by a 3.5ml juice capacity to save from constant refill. Its 24mm diameter will sit flush on most popular mods while the 24K gold-plated deck for ample builds that will make the best of highly-powered devices. Drip tip made by derlin will keep the lips cool and in comfort. Plus top-refill and adjustable airflow, this tank will surely make a smart appearance in you tank collection.

92380b077c580c0c495a38c2bdaf071b.jpg

Product Features & Spec:
24mm diameter
47mm overall height
3.5ml Juice Volume
24K Gold Plated Deck
Convenient Top-Fill
SUS304 Stainless Steel
Adjustable Airflow
Food Grade pyrex Glass
Gold-Plated 510 Contact
Black Derlin Drip Tip

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for wholesale and set up your wholesale account or you can drop us an email to info@ave40.com first. Save 5% by coupon code AVE405!

Join over $1000 giveaway of Tesla Touch 150 Here on AVE40.

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Ok received my mage gta today. First impressions are super build deck. Much like the serpent but for us right handers. Lol. No more backwards wrapped coils. Couldn't be any easier to wick... air is perfect for me just the right amount of restriction to make the flavor pop. Love the built in drip tip. Comfortable, wide bore, Delrin. Build quality overall seems good. Threads are a little crunchy. Not sure how I feel about the philips head grub screws vs the hex head, feels like it would be easier to strip. 24mm is good size. Capacity I believe is 3.5ml due to the giant chimney which brings me to the only negative thus far. The clearance between the glass and the chimney is minuscule. 70/30 liquid worked but would air lock frequently. 50/50 seems tone doing much better. Not gonna handle your max vg liquids with this bad boy [emoji53]. Geek ape, if your listening... fix this! Other than that I'm finding the looks and functionality of this gta to be quite satisfying. I'll spend more time with it and update at a later time.
e1e0f2a7794bcc9a72adae733166d77c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: janne303
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread