Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
i will,what rta would you recomend me to start?
OBS Engine Nano is probably the easiest. Top air flow, single coil, 5ml capacity. Deck is very easy to install a coil on and wicking has a short learning curve. Offers good flavor as well. I admit I'm biased, still my favorite rta. Some like the Serpent SMM. Also easy to learn on and some get very good flavor. I have one and it performs well and flavor was okay, just not as good as the Nano. The newer Zeus is good as well, not hard but not as easy as Nano. Zeus would serve you well, single coil, good flavor, great air flow. There many good ones, you'll get more suggestions.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
@Letitia i just cleaned the coil with hot water, now it doesnt taste burn but taste like rotten water, i start thinking that i will have to toss it and try to get a new one
Do you not have another coil? Boil the coil for a few minutes and dry the casing. Install it and before adding juice or the tank lower your watts and gently pulse the coil a few times. Put the tank on and fill. It may not taste great but it will get you through the night.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

juancarter

Nov 19, 2017
Do you not have another coil? Boil the coil for a few minutes and dry the casing. Install it and before adding juice or the tank lower your watts and gently pulse the coil a few times. Put the tank on and fill. It may not taste great but it will get you through the night.
dear letitia, thank you a lot!!!!! i made that and the coil works very good, not like good but enought for me, really really tank you!! i do have anoter coil but want to search where to buy another ones because here in colombia there is no representation for aspire...... thank you!!!!!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
dear letitia, thank you a lot!!!!! i made that and the coil works very good, not like good but enought for me, really really tank you!! i do have anoter coil but want to search where to buy another ones because here in colombia there is no representation for aspire...... thank you!!!!!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Good luck on your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread