Coils for Smok Big Baby Beast Light Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaMom

Mar 26, 2018
hello, I was wondering if anyone could provide any info or input on coils for the Smok big baby beast light edition tank.

I got the tank kit, used the coils that came with it, liked some, didn’t like some, but I like the tank itself. So I’ve tried a few times to use the Smok baby mesh coils in the tank and the airflow “clogs”, and then the tank starts leaking out juice from the Airslots.

Are the mesh coils just not compatible with this tank or is something wrong with the tank? I don’t think the coils are bad because I use them in a Baby prince tank too.

Any info that you can provide would be very appreciated.

Reactions: stols001

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
hello, I was wondering if anyone could provide any info or input on coils for the Smok big baby beast light edition tank.

I got the tank kit, used the coils that came with it, liked some, didn’t like some, but I like the tank itself. So I’ve tried a few times to use the Smok baby mesh coils in the tank and the airflow “clogs”, and then the tank starts leaking out juice from the Airslots.

Are the mesh coils just not compatible with this tank or is something wrong with the tank? I don’t think the coils are bad because I use them in a Baby prince tank too.

Any info that you can provide would be very appreciated.
When ever my Smok tanks leak through the air holes it is always a seal, usually the top fill seal. I have had new Smok's leak right out of the box. So that being said I would use the little parts kit that came with your tank and replace at least top fill
See if that helps.

• Agree
Reactions: AvaMom

AvaMom

Mar 26, 2018
When ever my Smok tanks leak through the air holes it is always a seal, usually the top fill seal. I have had new Smok's leak right out of the box. So that being said I would use the little parts kit that came with your tank and replace at least top fill
See if that helps.
I changed all the seals and gave it one more shot, and so far so good. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread