Cola Cleaning Method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banqer

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
I know the method of using coke/pepsi has been posted before as a cleaning method.

I just wanted to let everyone know my personal experience with it.

I have been using the same three atomizers for about a month now. Cleaning them at least once a week by washing them out with soap and water and then letting them sit in cola for about 8 hours.

So far I can honestly say that none of the cartridges, from what I can see by looking past the bridge, have any build up.

Yay!

Just wanted to share!

• Deleted by Oliver

starsflashgordon

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Iowa, USA
I figured that, when I smoked analogs, I used Windex to clean off the nicotine from the TV and windows, etc., (it seemed to just melt the nicotine on those surfaces) so I sprayed the atomizer with it, then ran hot water over it. It seemed to work well...has anyone else tried this?

I heard that someone put gin in the cartridge and vaporized it...He said he got to feeling pretty good...has anyone tried that? I think he's telling me a big, fat story! That just seems way far out there for me to believe... thanks.

sergiom1961

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
I figured that, when I smoked analogs, I used Windex to clean off the nicotine from the TV and windows, etc., (it seemed to just melt the nicotine on those surfaces) so I sprayed the atomizer with it, then ran hot water over it. It seemed to work well...has anyone else tried this?quote]

Nicotine is soluble in water and in alcohol. It is better then not use chemical products.

sergiom1961

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Hi, i post a close up pic (not mine) of a coil after 20 cartdriges. The atomizer was never cleaned.

Attachments

• coil.jpg
    coil.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 126

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Sorry, but dont understand: one coil used once is equal?

Sergiom--it is the same as using a clean pan to cook a steak once--if you do not clean it ---it is dirty. Same thing here. Cola simply is not a stong enough sovent as we have scene to break up the residue once it sets and hardens---Sun

sergiom1961

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Sergiom--it is the same as using a clean pan to cook a steak once--if you do not clean it ---it is dirty. Same thing here. Cola simply is not a stong enough sovent as we have scene to break up the residue once it sets and hardens---Sun

Ok. but the coil seems impregnated of tar. if it is not tar, what is? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread