Cold Vaping: One month without buying anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunbear

Jun 1, 2014
Saint Louis
Greetings e-cig forums! I was wondering if you'd like to help me with a challenge I've issued for myself and my boyfriend. After buying close to 300 ml due to all the July 4th sales, we are going to see if we can go one month without purchasing any vaping equipment or juice.

From July 7th to August 7th, we are cold vaping. No juice, no mods, no new shiny toys, nothing unless your stuff gets stolen and you need to pick up new equipment or you run out of juice completely. I think it'd be fun. Find new favorite juice, rediscover old favorites, try out some of those attys you purchased but didn't get around to using, or just seeing how long you can coast on what you have. Maybe some of us could put up before pictures so at the end of the month you can see how far you've come along?

And if you fall down and buy things, no big deal. We're just doing this for fun. So, would you like to join us?

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Although I have some things in the mail, I will try to do the same. Waiting for Wife to corner me and say "Hey, you have more juice and gear than I do, you were supposed to help ME quit smoking!"

I am ready with my response: "I am simply doing research to find out what is best for YOU." [emoji56]

Last edited:

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
I am in, seven full 30ml bottles plus 177ml of USP 99.5% VG. One Sigelei Zmax V5, two Vivi Nova originals and two Aspire ETS along with enough spare coils to last awhile. Nothing fancy enough for a before picture.

Kind of a meager start but on a limited budget and need to save for a RDA, RTA, rebuild supplies and of course, more juice.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
I think I spent a walloping $40 during 4th of July sales. And average around $50 to $75 every 3 months (or $20 to $25 a month). For me, this type of holding off, would have to run at least 3 months for it to be a challenge. Otherwise, I feel stocked up with my nearly 125 ml of juice and 7 clearos for at least 2 months. Yeah, I won't make 3 months with 7 clearos. Try as I might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread