eYmcnuY.jpg

Yes it is bad AYuss :)

ratchet62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
USA
When you have a piece of electronics take a dump on you pull the board and make one.
As for your sig line they help you hide the bodies too.

I have a very pricey industrial computer board, circa 2012, (read lots of surface mount), that blew some components. Factory says it can't be repaired.

I plan on getting 4 or 5 doors out of it. Will be MEGA cool!

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
Yahoo!! 3 days later and its here!! flawless finish on the hammertone. Glad i took the recommendation on this color :). i frikin love it. Didn't realize it comes with 2 extra springs and an extra bottle as well, Sweet!!

5Akl2P9.jpg

It has retired my nemesis w/ KFL hehe.
xhrUM02.jpg

Now on to a few questions. Their is this little tube piece about exactly 1 centimeter tube inside the extra bottle bag. What is it for? sorry lol. Second question. Button cover. anyone mod it so it sits tight and secured? It fell out twice flipping the grand upside down.

Thx so much rob. the quest is over for mod searchin lol.

Last edited:

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
Now on to a few questions. Their is this little tube piece about exactly 1 centimeter tube inside the extra bottle bag. What is it for? sorry lol. Second question. Button cover. anyone mod it so it sits tight and secured? It fell out twice flipping the grand upside down.

Thx so much rob. the quest is over for mod searchin lol.

The little tube is a reducer tube. It's used to prevent auto-feeding issues should they arise when your using thinner juices in the summer.

To install the button cover; lay a piece of folded floss over the top of the button so it over-hangs a bit, put the cover over that. It should fit nice and snug now.

Cheers

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
Ahh i see, thanks alot ^^. 70%vg/30%pg is my all day vape. i guess its nothing i should be using for now. Sorry for my idiocy but whats a foldig floss, im guessing teeth floss lol.

Yeah dental floss. Lay it across the top of the regular button with enough slack to get pushed down to tighten things up when you put the cover on. Make sense? lol

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Nice rig :). Now sit back and relax as the fat lady belts out a cover of weezer's "pork and beans" for ya :)

She was right at the "ima do the things that I wanna do" part when the pic was snapped :)

hkahqAS.jpg

Congrats ya nerd :)

Here your track :)
http://youtu.be/PQHPYelqr0E

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread