• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Colorado Springs - Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klute

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
Wow, I started this thread and have not looked back in bit.... I have been here in the Springs for about 10 years now from NY. LUV IT here. Even though its freakin cold right now *lol*

I have been peaking around the town to see if anyone has any supplies, tried Freakys, the Cigar Shops, and a few odds and end places. The Chapel Hills has the mall stand but costs a fortune for juice. Stuck buying online. Starting to do some DIY. First attempt almost landed me in the Hospital and almost gave myself nicotine poisoning :oops:.

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
I know this is an older thread, but thought I'd pop in and say hello. I am in Falcon, close enough to the springs. Our tobacco shop in Falcon carries a few Envy Bliss starter kits, limited carts and the disposables and that is it. I suppose when desperate, a disposable would work :)

Amber; do they have and ejuice there? So far I haven't found anyplace locally that carrys any.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
Another Springs resident. I have only found three places locally that carry liquid, the two mall kiosks which are ridiculously overpriced and a small time online guy who runs customvapors.com. He doesn't have a ton of selection (not terrible either though), but his prices are very reasonable and helped me out when I ran out and was waiting for an order to ship

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
Yow. $12 for an atty? I think he needs to shop the competition.

Yeah, as I was telling others last night he helped me out with decent priced juices when I was in a bind. Now that we have an actual juice maker in Castle Rock though I am worried far less now about any emergencies that might come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread