• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Colorado vaping meet - feb 19, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
vaping meet is set for The Fowl Line in Castle Rock anytime after 6 PM in their Team Room. Please sign up in this thread and let me know how many of you are coming. Anyone that thinks they can help us with getting donations from vendors for door prizes please PM me so that we don't clog up the thread. Let's try and get as many new and old members out, we had our last meeting here and they were cool with us vaping in the Team Room and we had fantastic service. :vapor:

The Fowl Line Sports Bar and Restaurant

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
I'll be there! I was bummed I couldn't make it to the last one.

Great hun, so glad, will your honey be coming too?

Obsidian Vapor will be there with samples, freebies for the giveaway, and some swag. Thanks for getting this squared away Lisa B!!!

Thank you Ernie for the prizes and especially that you are coming too.

Klute

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
I will be attending coming from the Springs..... Look forwards to meeting everyone.....

For us Newbies attending for the first time....

Does everyone get together and eat together or is it a big social and eat when you feel like it type of get together.

Does everyone roll in their massive boxes goodies to show off. Just curious.

I wanted to make sure that I was not the only one dressing up like an eGo........ *lol* JK

Thanks..

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Klute, we do bring our supplies and even swapped some of the juices. May be a good idea for everybody to bring empty 3ml bottles so they can take goodies home too.

Last time at fowl line, the waitress did a fantastic job of keeping track of all our orders. We ordered food when we wanted to, nothing formal at all.

Klute

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
Klute, we do bring our supplies and even swapped some of the juices. May be a good idea for everybody to bring empty 3ml bottles so they can take goodies home too.

Last time at fowl line, the waitress did a fantastic job of keeping track of all our orders. We ordered food when we wanted to, nothing formal at all.

Thanks so much for the info.....

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Hey all,

Sorry things have been super crazy with work pretty much non stop since the end of October. I will definitely be there!

Quick question, it says any time after 6. Is there another event there during the day? I know some of us like to be early lol.

No I just booked it for 6 because that was the soonest I could get there. Feel free to break in the room, they didn't have anything else booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread