The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Colorado Vapors - Fort Collins

Discussion in 'CoVapE -- Colorado Vaping Enthusiasts' started by sdcopp, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sdcopp

sdcopp Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2011
    Colorado Springs
    A little overdue, but I did get to check out Colorado Vapors a few weeks ago, and met Shane and Ryan. The location they're in on South College is a new location for them as they moved from Old Town area, so they are still filling things in a bit. It's a very nice and spacious store with a good selection of mods and starters.

The house line of liquids, Vail Vapor ( I believe), is a Colorado made line and slowly expanding t include a wide variety. Shane was great to talk to about the industry in general, and really takes care of customers well. I didn't take the opportunity to sample any liquids, so next time I'm up that way I'm definitely going to need to take a seat and give them a go.

All in all they were great to go hang out and chat with and tempted me with a number of mods in the case.

https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoVapors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.