Status
Not open for further replies.

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
Just want to know has anyone tried making their own flavors with liquids bought from e-cig.com....I have tried a few...

Combo 1This is mixed in a 5 ml proportion(small eyedropper bottle)..
2ml of Flue-cured + 2ml Vanilla + 1 ml Menthol

Combo 2
3ml of Flue-cured + 1ml Coffee + 1ml Menthol

Combo 3
2.5ml Vanilla + 2.5 ml Coffee

Combo 4
3ml Regular + 2ml Rose

If anyone have tried the above combo...hopefully let me know which is the best or tastiest

My personal favourite is Combo 2..taste splendid(most of my patients like it..it delivered the closest feel to a real thing ;) )

Most of you should remember with the doctor posted these. My favorite has always been Combo 2 but in my opinion still missing just a little something.

After reading about the ingredients found in the real cig I noticed that licorice was an added flavor - so I bought some from Ben Franklins craft store to try out.

First off - I tried it by itself and if any of you enjoy licorice - remember how you get that upset tummy feeling when you ate too much of it - this is what I found with 2 drops and it is very very strong - just like you were eating licorice.

So what I did is take Combo 2 - but I made a batch big enough for a 30ml bottle and added 5 drops of licorice to it - I love this flavoring.

I let Karen try it while we were at the Rick Springfield concert and she really liked it so I thought I would share it all with you.

Let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread