Come down to VaperDepot.com, for all your ecig needs, VAPE HARDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz
Just a little introduction thread and something about us.

VaperDepot is a new store dedicated to Vapers! We are just starting out here but will build inventory as we do more business and integrate into the community. We aim ultimately to be your one stop shop for all your vaping needs with the best prices and best customer service.

I am Chase, the owner at VaperDepot.com. I have been using and learning about ecigs for about a year and a half now. What brought me to ecigs was trying to quit smoking, that is when I found the forums and started interacting with others in the community. I have a background in website design and maintenance so I ended up working for vendors large and small in exchange for personal vaping supplies.

Now the next chapter in my journey will be VaperDepot. I hope to bring something of value to the ecig community in the form of a site that will sell top products, a multitude of different mods, and accessories for the best prices possible all while not sacrificing any in the way of customer service. If you buy from VaperDepot I thank you, and I will stand behind each product and customer the best I can in order to make sure everyone's vaping experience is second to none.

I am always looking for new and hot products to add. I am especially looking right now for mod makers, if you make a custom mod that works and looks great and are looking for a outlet to sell your creations please don't hesitate to contact me!!

VaperDepot will also be doing a "ecig wewt" where we will blow out a selected product every now and then so watch for that! Right now we have the soft rubber 510 drip tips on wewt for $1.00!

-Chase Speers

VaperDepot.com
VAPE HARDER!!!
chase [at] vaperdepot.com

Last edited:

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz
Just wanted to let everyone know that I developed a neat little system to watch when VaperDepot will have ECIG WEWTS!

if you go to the resource page of the site you will see we have sig banners you can feel free to use.

Resources

the bigger banner will actually change to alert you and whoever sees it that an ECIG WEWT is on.

vpd_banner.gif

Direct Link
http://www.vaperdepot.com/images/banners/vpd_banner.gif

Forum Sig Link (just paste into your signature)
[img]http://www.vaperdepot.com/images/banners/vpd_banner.gif[/img]

Chase interested in the feeders, quick question. have you tried them with the dual coils? I'm not crazy about when I get juice in the tube but can I assume the suction on a feeder eliminates that? Anyone else that has experience with bottom feeders running dual coils experience is appreciated. TIA :)

Well I guess I see a lot of people using cartos on bottom feeders and never really understood why? But if one were to use a carto on a wetbox would it produce that "gurgling" sound you get when juice is in the tube or does the suction clear the tube? If used with an atty can you flood it or does the suction prevent that? Just never have tried a feeder as I've generally been a dripper. With the dual coils that is changing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread