• Penstyle

• Mini

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
there is only one penstyle.. several mini styles.. the question isnt a very good one..

at least we are moving towards "what is the best type" and away from "what is the best brand"..

trog
;)I don;t wanna classifield as brand

I just make it simple classifield all as models...
I forgot to add on one more is e cigar beside penstyle and minis

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
the problem is all "models" dont all come from the same place.. there is so much crap out there polls like this never produce valid results. the only real difference between a classic type and a mini type is the cart size.. properly made they should all work the same.. the only other valid difference is the "look like a real cigarette" factor.. one does the the other dosnt.. this can be good or it can be bad.. it depends on the users point of view..

as for other factors like taste that comes down to the liquid or carts being used.. again its not really type connected..

trog

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
yes spider.. it enables u to make some more posts.. put more irritating insects on my monitor screen and on your (what are forums for but to make post in) principle its a sound idea..

but is what a bored small brained attention deficit syndrome suffering spider thinks of any value..

dude u are a troll.. trolls i dont mind.. but spiders and flies on my PC monitor i hate.. he he

your cutesy approach is simply an attempt to hide the fact u are really a troll.. he he he

trog

Spider

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
United Kingdom
yes spider.. it enables u to make some more posts.. put more irritating insects on my monitor screen and on your (what are forums for but to make post in) principle its a sound idea..

but is what a bored small brained attention deficit syndrome suffering spider thinks of any value..

dude u are a troll.. trolls i dont mind.. but spiders and flies on my PC monitor i hate.. he he

your cutesy approach is simply an attempt to hide the fact u are really a troll.. he he he

trog

.. How rude! :cry:

I've used both. I've been kind of flighty. There are days I want exclusively penstyles and days I use only minis. Jane's big battery minis are my exclusive minis right now. I've tried several others and not impressed with the vapor. When I recoup some money, I'll try some more I'm sure.

I'm on my penstyle kick right now...but I do have to agree with dnakr. I'm enjoying the longer battery life...and the fact that people wanna borrow my "pen." :lol:

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
I've used both. I've been kind of flighty. There are days I want exclusively penstyles and days I use only minis. Jane's big battery minis are my exclusive minis right now. I've tried several others and not impressed with the vapor. When I recoup some money, I'll try some more I'm sure.

I'm on my penstyle kick right now...but I do have to agree with dnakr. I'm enjoying the longer battery life...and the fact that people wanna borrow my "pen." :lol:
:Dcan do magics too ...

when I first got my penstyle I show to my contractor and told him "Do u believe I can blow smoke out from this pen "
at first he was abit shock when i blow out the vapour

than he took and look and know is an electonic device to produce smoke

Lady Python

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2008
UK
Now, now children!

I can't decide which is best. I like them all. I like my penstyle because it's a dark red colour and looks, well, very ladylike, is an easy draw, produces lots of vapour and carts and batteries last a long time:D

I like my Mini because it was my first and also produces lots of vapour.

I really like my RN4081 because of the volume of vapour it produces, very easy draw, looks like a real cig, has a wonderful, yummy butterscotch taste (love butterscotch drool, drool).

I love them all:thumb:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
;)true ...both got their bad and good points

but about producing more vapour

some claim penstyle produce more

some claim mini 901 produce more

so kinda confusing here.

from reading this place and my own experience i would say the 901 has the edge on smoke production but falls down on cart size.. but again the post above shows why i dont like polls like these so the poster can be lazy and think its an easy way to find the best cig.. which in essence is what u are doing fish..

my comments are based on good working examples.. sh-t ones are just sh-t ones.. and down to the bad luck of the person who has ended up with one..

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread