• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Come Meet Harmony Gardens LIVE and IN PERSON at Albanese's in Waukesha-July 17th at 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Harmony Gardens suggested a picnic at Nagawaukee Park on the 17th of July. Sound off, Cheddarheads - availablility?

The Nagawaukee park idea - naaa - a bit pricey to get into the park system....so Harmony asked me to do the legwork...in return...I get to make him a LITTLE red in the face with the change of title - WUVS you, Harmony :D

I've got a reservation all set up, and Albanese's is eagerly awaiting the Wisconsin Vapers....

Saturday, July 17th, at 4 pm. This is when the establishment opens their doors, so parking shouldn't be an issue.

The address is:

2301 Bluemound Rd.
Waukesha, WI

I will post maps in a bit..... http://www.mapquest.com/mq/9-6DCRDNFe2oIc*6QK

Last edited:

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
La, la, la la la,,,, lol

Not to get back to the topic,,, but, when I suggested Nagawaukee, I thinking of something along the I 94 corridor so people from Madison, and Milwaukee areas, and of course racine etc would be able to meet somewhere in the middle. Maybe we should think about a bar along the way, and we could meet, vape, have a drink and get a sandwich.

Anyone know of any place that might take us?? Or are there any other parks that don't charge so much we could go to?? If we want to stick to Nagawaukee, I have a mini van, and could shuttle people in. lol just an idea. or is there a place in Waukesha, Vicks?

or how about madison??

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Ok...let's do the legwork in Waukesha - easier for me all around :D

I'll dig up a bar-n-grill tonight.....close off the highway so everyone doesn't have to contend with Downtown Waukesha's INSANE streets, and post details here.

NEED A HEAD COUNT........So start singing out, Cheddarheads....who's up for a meeting next weekend???

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Ok...let's do the legwork in Waukesha - easier for me all around :D

I'll dig up a bar-n-grill tonight.....close off the highway so everyone doesn't have to contend with Downtown Waukesha's INSANE streets, and post details here.

NEED A HEAD COUNT........So start singing out, Cheddarheads....who's up for a meeting next weekend???

Sounds good, ((((((((Vicks))))))). I'll be there...:toast:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I posted this in the intro, but for anyone who doesn't want to go back to the beginning post...I'll repost it here:

The Nagawaukee park idea - naaa - a bit pricey to get into the park system....so Harmony asked me to do the legwork...in return...I get to make him a LITTLE red in the face with the change of title - WUVS you, Harmony :D

I've got a reservation all set up, and Albanese's is eagerly awaiting the Wisconsin Vapers....

Saturday, July 17th, at 4 pm. This is when the establishment opens their doors, so parking shouldn't be an issue.

The address is:
2301 Bluemound Rd
Waukesha, WI

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/9-6DCRDNFe2oIc*6QK

Last edited:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
OOohhhhhh.....karaoke, I see on their web site! Does that mean Ms. Vicks will get up and sing for us?? I'm requesting "Smoke on the Water" & "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes"...

If I'm able to go, it won't be until later in the evening. The earliest I could be there would be around 5:30pm, but my gut tells me it will be closer to 7:30pm. Luckily, I have Vick's number, so I can call after coming back behind the curtain to see if I should continue northward.

Keeping my fingers crossed I can make it by 5:30. I gotta see the fistpack!!
Thanks for setting this up for us, Vicks!:toast:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I can't resist the mic.....you all know that :D

Should I change the title to say: See Harmony AND see Vicks make an :censored: of herself LIVE?

Seriously, tho....I didn't ask if they're offering karaoke that night...but it'd be awesome if they did :D

LOL!! My mind is really turning with memories:
Smokin' in the Boys Room
She Only Smokes When She Drinks
Smoke Rings
Smokestack Lightning
Chapel of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread