• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Come Meet Harmony Gardens LIVE and IN PERSON at Albanese's in Waukesha-July 17th at 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
LOL,,, Vicks!! Hey, how big is this place?? I could bring some keyboards along and we could do some sing along stuff. I used to do lounge keyboard stuff, so if you want some entertainment, I could do that.

I havent' done that much posting of my musical stuff on the forum, but here's my old MySpace page. Needs some updating and additions, for sure.

Einsteins Gypsy Rebels on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I even play polkas,,, lol.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
We get a corner of the bar area...you might be able to set up a keyboard there. But you might have to compete with the jukebox.

That, and I'm not sure if they've got any entertainment (the live stuff) lined up for that night.

Ok, well, forget that, too... lol. If we ever get to play at a place that is close to anyone, I'll post it, so people can just come if they want.

We're playing for the kickoff of the Cannonball Run at Bunker Hill Bar on Hyw I near Cazenovia in Richland County, Sat night at 9 pm. It's a pretty out of the way place, though, but it should be fun. We're playing on Aug 6 at the Hotel Boscobel in Boscobel. There will be a big Civil War reenactors event that weekend. Should be kind of interesting.

Anyway,,, I'm looking forward to meeting with everyone in Waukesha!!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
How far are you coming in, Redd? Madison? Only an hour away from Waukesha, and there's other entertainment there for the kids - I know they've got a bacci court laid out on the grass on the side, and I saw a gaming room, as well...but, then again, what kid doesn't like to hang with US VAPERS :D

Bonus (again) that's the weekend I've got my son, who is 10, and he'll be along - so someone new to play with if your kids are of like age.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
You gonna bring your girls, KC? I've got Josh this weekend, and he'd be thrilled to see your two again...they could hang out, goof around, and be general kids together :D

Actually, yes!
I found out I'll have one child with me. I remembered you saying he was going to be there, so I picked the oldest since they're closer in age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread