• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Come Meet Harmony Gardens LIVE and IN PERSON at Albanese's in Waukesha-July 17th at 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
You DO have an account on there already - registered last year, there are 3 posts, all on July 21, 09.

If you need to have the password reset, let me know. I can change it and PM the new one to you so you can re-acquire the account.

Cool, Vicks,,, nice to have friends in high places,,, lol

PM sent!

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
BUT - did you get her 'autograph'?:unsure:

Dog, gone it,,,, no,,, I might have been too awestruck, or shy to ask her,,, I did get a nice hug, though. :blush:

KC's hugs are ambrosia in itself...you don't need an autograph, Harmony - you got the world :D

awwwwww:blush: you guys/gals..........
But I can't recall the word 'shy' ever being used when it comes to me in any form.......

OH! And it was "Anais Anais" I was wearing, not "Ambrosia".......;) LOL

(yes, I knew what you meant and it was sweet.....)

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Ah-HA! See? You gals just proved my point (no, not the one on my head). You be BAD Girls. The kind of gals I would never bring home to meet my Mother (now isn't that really a Good thing?) You rock-roll-and generally take no prisoners:drool: Oh, and one last thingy - 'Head Banging' DOESN'T mean banging other people's heads on a wall or table:headbang:

Last edited:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Ah-HA! See? You gals just proved my point (no, not the one on my head). You be BAD Girls. The kind of gals I would never bring home to meet my Mother (now isn't that really a Good thing?) You rock-roll-and generally take no prisoners:drool: Oh, and one last thingy - 'Head Banging' DOESN'T mean banging other people's heads on a wall or table:headbang:

We are like chameleons.....we know when/where to be good and we know when to be baaaad :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread