Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Thanks, ya i got a new mod this time to show you, I love it, see you there

New mods FTW! I'll be there for sure!

Quick question: Any chance of you guys using plastic bottles? I'm going overseas in a bit, and would love to bring some of your Kentucky Blend along, but I'm just too lazy to rebottle myself!

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Quick question: Any chance of you guys using plastic bottles? I'm going overseas in a bit, and would love to bring some of your Kentucky Blend along, but I'm just too lazy to rebottle myself!

Yes we can, we have had several requests for plastic bottles, and are in the process of giving the option of plastic bottles or our traditional glass bottle with dropper and the little 3mm bottle.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Welcome Sorry but even for a free sample I cant justify $5.00 for shipping when 1st class is just as fast and so much cheaper.For a large order yes but one sample bottle no....Best wishes ..Gkk

Hello gma'kittycat, Thanks for the welcome. I see what you mean, seems a little high for a free sample. The free sample was started so our customers could order a sample of something new without spending money when they placed thier order, it has been very welcomed by our customers for months now. You made me realize what it looks like to a new customer, thank you. Our shipping is by priority mail, cost $5.00, we charge $5.00, also we have a level for free shipping. The problem I have now with the website is it will not allow a 3rd tier for shipping charges. I know not your problem but I had hoped to have it fixed by now but still waitin’ on computer guru. When he is done we will have a $2.00 shipping for the free sample (hope by tomorrow). Thanks again gkk, Will post when corrected....

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Welcome Sorry but even for a free sample I cant justify $5.00 for shipping when 1st class is just as fast and so much cheaper.For a large order yes but one sample bottle no....Best wishes ..Gkk

Wow, that took a while to fix but it's done. Shipping for free sample, and up to 2 more sample bottles is now $2.00. Have a great day.............

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I got my first order today. 6-4.5ml bottles. The service was excellent. Shipping was fast. I am very pleased with the packaging (small glass bottles with droppers,)considering I am partial to glass bottles. I know many are not but I also gather you plan to offer a plastic option in the near future. I will say if your concerned with breakage I doubt thats a problem. It took me over ten minutes to get past the packing :p

Everything I ordered was a 50/50 blend.

I will not comment on the Kentucky Cherrywood and premium flavors as I do not feel that a real opinion can be given on them until the steep for a few days. I will say the flavors are very unique. I have tried alot of vendors and these two are unlike an other juice I have encountered. I would love to hear the creators take on what they are shooting for and/or the ingedients.The flavor is good but I walked away feeling like they needed to steep for a bit. We shall revisit over the weekend and see ;)

The peach is excellent at 3.7v. 5v seemed like to much for the peach.

I felt The citrus lacked depth at 3.7v but at 5v it was superb and I could clearly separate the flavors throughout draw and exhale.

Blueberry was good. It is a fruity flavor and not a "sweets" depiction of the flavor. I prefer the fruit flavors to taste like fruit so well done. The flavor was consistent through all voltages.

Pineapple I have only briefly tasted. I have not had a chance to run it through the "opinion phase". I did enjoy the brief time I spent with it after it arrived.

Overall it was a pleasant first experience with vermilion river and I am quite sure you will see me on your orders again soon.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I got my first order today. 6-4.5ml bottles. The service was excellent. Shipping was fast. I am very pleased with the packaging (small glass bottles with droppers,)considering I am partial to glass bottles. I know many are not but I also gather you plan to offer a plastic option in the near future. I will say if your concerned with breakage I doubt thats a problem. It took me over ten minutes to get past the packing :p

Everything I ordered was a 50/50 blend.

I will not comment on the Kentucky Cherrywood and premium flavors as I do not feel that a real opinion can be given on them until the steep for a few days. I will say the flavors are very unique. I have tried alot of vendors and these two are unlike an other juice I have encountered. I would love to hear the creators take on what they are shooting for and/or the ingedients.The flavor is good but I walked away feeling like they needed to steep for a bit. We shall revisit over the weekend and see ;)

The peach is excellent at 3.7v. 5v seemed like to much for the peach.

I felt The citrus lacked depth at 3.7v but at 5v it was superb and I could clearly separate the flavors throughout draw and exhale.

Blueberry was good. It is a fruity flavor and not a "sweets" depiction of the flavor. I prefer the fruit flavors to taste like fruit so well done. The flavor was consistent through all voltages.

Pineapple I have only briefly tasted. I have not had a chance to run it through the "opinion phase". I did enjoy the brief time I spent with it after it arrived.

Overall it was a pleasant first experience with vermilion river and I am quite sure you will see me on your orders again soon.

Hi Ruppy, Thank you for taking your time to write your thoughts on our juice, we really appreciate it. It's opinions from our customers that help to create a better end result, thanks again. Kentucky Premium Blend came from the idea of creating a replacement for the tobacco taste, not to duplicate it. After 100's of attempts to try and duplicate the taste of an analog, one thing became obvious, it tasted like a wet ash tray, crap IMO, so after 100's of more attempts and a lot of flavor technology schooling, our Kentucky flavor was born. It is not meant to duplicate tobacco taste, it is designed to emulate it with a taste and feel that is truly a more satisfying experience. Sorry. got a little long, thanks again..........

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I "heart" people from Minnesota! I will order from you at some point...probably my next order. I wish I was in Minnesota. I wish I live there.

Hi lampshadeburgler, thank you for the welcome. This morning the temp is -18, living in MN is great just a little cold, lol.
Have a great day.....

Last edited:

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Hi Ruppy, Thank you for taking your time to write your thoughts on our juice, we really appreciate it. It's opinions from our customers that help to create a better end result, thanks again. Kentucky Premium Blend came from the idea of creating a replacement for the tobacco taste, not to duplicate it. After 100's of attempts to try and duplicate the taste of an analog, one thing became obvious, it tasted like a wet ash tray, crap IMO, so after 100's of more attempts and a lot of flavor technology schooling, our Kentucky flavor was born. It is not meant to duplicate tobacco taste, it is designed to emulate it with a taste and feel that is truly a more satisfying experience. Sorry. got a little long, thanks again..........

I agree in regard to tobacco taste. Nothing is going to replicate it and not sure people would like it if it really did ;) Part of the reason I love tobacco flavors is seeing how each vendor thinks tobacco "should" taste. I like it even more when its a completely new take. Its easy to duplicate something but much more difficult to come up with something outside the box. I think you have managed to make something that is truly different from anyone else. Thats a good thing.

That said, Im a firm believer that tobacco juices just dont taste right for at least 3-7 days. I will never understand why but I have experienced the changes first hand. Im anxious to revisit in a week or so.

I do want to clarify that my two different kentucky flavors were "good" out of the mail. However I think they will be better after a few days. They should be ready about the time my new infinity arrives ;)

BTW thanks for the great response. Love hearing how juice ideas are "born". Adds all that much more to vaping it ;)

Honestly the only negative I have at this point is vapor production with the blueberry. However it seems this is with all blueberry and not just yours in particular. I have had some great and satisfying blueberry vapes but none seem to produce great vapor. Its gotta be something in the flavoring I guess. Yours is delicious though :)

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Ruppy, one things for sure, I sure enjoy talking with you, The blueberry lacks a little vapor production because of the high flavor % it takes to mix it. Blueberry is such a subtle flavor it takes a lot to acheive the desired flavor strength. Good luck with the new Infinity, hope you enjoy it. I got a new Reo Grand a while ago, OMG, amazing I love it. Hope you enjoy your new toy as much as I enjoy mine.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hello gma'kittycat, Thanks for the welcome. I see what you mean, seems a little high for a free sample. The free sample was started so our customers could order a sample of something new without spending money when they placed thier order, it has been very welcomed by our customers for months now. You made me realize what it looks like to a new customer, thank you. Our shipping is by priority mail, cost $5.00, we charge $5.00, also we have a level for free shipping. The problem I have now with the website is it will not allow a 3rd tier for shipping charges. I know not your problem but I had hoped to have it fixed by now but still waitin’ on computer guru. When he is done we will have a $2.00 shipping for the free sample (hope by tomorrow). Thanks again gkk, Will post when corrected....

Wow, that took a while to fix but it's done. Shipping for free sample, and up to 2 more sample bottles is now $2.00. Have a great day.............

Wow what an outstanding response!I predict continuing success for you and your company and after such a fantastic response how can I not try your samples.Look for an order from me today and Thank You! (btw I lived in Mankato for a couple of years when I was in junior high and I do miss snow!)

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi gramakittycat, Thanks agian for pointing that out to us. Its very easy when you get caught up in the everyday busy things to overlook something that seems so obvious. We really appreciate the feedback. BTW I thought I detected a little Minnesota nice. If you miss the snow a lot there are stores here running great specials on unassembled snowmen, I can check price for you, lol. We have snow this year like we had in the 70's & 80's. Kato is still here in great shape, gettin' a lot bigger now. My wife likes to go to Sibley Park to feed the pigs (she's got a thing about pigs). anyway I am rambling, sorry, take care and have a great day.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Ok, We got it, now you have a choice when you order, you can get our traditional glass bottle with a child resistant cap, heat shrink sealed for your protection, along with a glass dropper and a convenient 3ML dropper bottle. Or you can choose a natural plastic dropper bottle with a regular non-child resistant cap, heat shrink sealed for your protection, and a convenient 3ML dropper bottle. Do not choose this option if this product may be reached by children. Thanks for the great idea..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread