• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Come vape with me! Friday night virtual vape meet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Starting Friday, November 30....
You are cordially invited to join me online for a Virtual vape Meet; an evening of relaxing, laid back vapin' enjoyment :)
Be sure to plug in your webcam, so you can join on "sidecam" to let us all get to know you better.

Who: Vapers from across Canada and beyond our borders as well
When: Fridays from 9 -11pm PST (midnight - 2am EST) following "Juicey Chat" with juice.E.Ka
Where: cvcn.ca
What: An informal, friendly vape'n'Chat with new and old friends, vaping news, prizes... and of course, ME... tyger!
Why: Canada's too big for a regular national vape meet, but we can meet online each week!

Come early! Visit cvcn.ca at 7 pm to take in two hours of chat, juice reviews, videos, prizes and fun with Juice.E.Ka,
then stay for the after-party with me, featuring more prizes and puffing!

(pssst.... little tip: if you haven't logged on at stickam.com before, come a few moments early so you'll have time to set up an account and not miss anything.)

Hope to see you there :)

tyger~

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Will be myfirst show on here so lets see if its the same or better then vapetv

Awesome! We'll be delighted to see you there. Be sure to log in so you can take part in the chat.
I like to think all the networks have a place in the vaping community and serve a purpose. Ours is a cozy, more intimate atmosphere. Different shows appeal to different viewers, but I'm really excited about and proud of our weekly lineup. Be sure to check out the full schedule at cvcn.ca

And if you can, drop by early! From 7-9pm PST (10pm-midnight EST) we'll have Juice.E.Ka with Juicy Chat!

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Nice job tyger. Had LOTS of fun!

I'm so glad! It was terrific to see you come out. I'm starting really simple and small, but as I'm able to upgrade my computer (hopefully soon) we'll be adding content like videos, guests, etc..... it's gonna be fun.

Thanks so much for joining us and I hope to see you again :)

ps -- you've got a great sense of humor ;)

struckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Ontario, Canada
thanks so much for popping in! glad you enjoyed yourself, and hope you make it back! I'm still getting used to it, so I was playing catch up in the chat.... sorry I missed saying hi/bye....

it's all good! I said hi but you seem quite popular so I was drowned out lol

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
it's all good! I said hi but you seem quite popular so I was drowned out lol

like I say.... the multi-tasking is a learning curve.... I'll get better and faster.... and everyone was really chatty and funny tonight so the chat was flying by! I had to keep scrolling back to play catch up ;)

struckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Ontario, Canada
like I say.... the multi-tasking is a learning curve.... I'll get better and faster.... and everyone was really chatty and funny tonight so the chat was flying by! I had to keep scrolling back to play catch up ;)

it's all good..was fun..I was at work most time so I was there when I could..looking forward to the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread