Not open for further replies.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Hey Pete,
The LiMn are definatley the way to go...I only have a limited amount of boxes for the release and wanted to release them with the full affect...Dont get me wrong these things are great with 2 3 volt batts and regular or 4.5 attys but the 1.618 attys with the LiMn batts lasts a rediculous amount of time and give unbelievable vapor and flavor...The other 18650's work also even with a normal atty but not nearly as well with the others...Thanks

I think your right about the contest , but I have incredibly busy with all the products and liquids...Gettin really crazy and dont want to get outa control...
Drew
Fair enough. I'll try it the way you suggest. Will you have a supply of the low ohm atty's? I'd hate to have just one. 8-o

Potato Monkey

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
New Jersey
Im looking at a total price $161.80;) which will include a new High Drain Battery (liMn) and charger...Several adapters and a 1.618 ohm atomizer that coupled with the battery will vape at approximately 8 watts, giving the taste and watts equivalent of 5 volt vaping with 3.7 power and the High Mah battery will last over 18 hours of HEAVY vaping.

I am officially counting the minutes till I can get my hands on one of these!

Brian

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Drew if you release on Friday save me one! This weekend is my 25th wedding anniversary so I will not be able to surf the forum or your site this weekend!

Happy Anniversary dgriego... we had our 25th gee let me think....oh yeh 13 yrs ago .
seriously hope you have many many more years together.

Cos

rotten76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2009
Kingman, AZ
Drew, how's this for a name?
enveename.jpg

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Yeh Pete you may be right. do you know what kind of batterys are going in this new Mod? just dont understand all this battery talk.
These are the puppies that help work the magic.
AW IMR18650 1600mAh LiMN rechargeable lithium battery
High Drain and very safe chemistry. Coupled to one of Drew's low ohm atties you'll get 8 watts of vaping power! I've seen the Magnum in action. The Magnum Kit It uses a similar setup and really does vape like a standard setup at 5v.
Imagine, 14 hours of 8 watt satisfaction! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread