Vape Hartwell, GA
    upload_2017-11-2_23-37-36.jpeg

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    My Vapor Store shows a new starter kit by innokin coming soon-the Goby. I don't recognize the tank on it. Is it possibly the Zenith?? I could be wrong, but I am curious about the tank on the Goby.

I zoomed in and the tank is also labeled Goby.

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I already posted this in the other thread mentioned above but since I think more people follow this thread I will post the same details here:

Here is a pic from Dimi titled "Hers and His!" #Zenith #Ares. So the one on the left is the Zenith with drop in coils and the one on the right is the Ares RTA.

According to this link, the Official launch date will be Nov 24th Black Friday so maybe we can get some good deals on it:
    #Repost @vapingreek (@get_repost) ・・・ Sneak pea... • luisbita

They look to be sitting flush on the Innokin Kroma-A which is going to put them in the 24-24.5mm diameter range. (so about the same size as the Serpent SMM or the SMOK TF-RTA)

22709548_359906281113686_8197114314717396992_n.jpg

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    His and Hers, lol. Cause Gals don't build...righhhht

That isn't what he meant. Look at the hands in the pic, the Zenith is being held by his wife's right hand while the Ares is being held in his left hand. Thus Hers meaning what his wife was using and His meaning what he is using.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I already posted this in the other thread mentioned above but since I think more people follow this thread I will post the same details here:

Dear Friendly Moderators @classwife @Robino1 @retired1

Could we please merge those threads? Kinda hard to follow--peeps are posting all over the place about Phil's new tanks. Thank you very, very much.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/coming-soon-new-mtl-tanks.833161/unread

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...busardo-and-dimitirs-agrafiotis.836107/unread

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Fingers crossed. 22mm ideal, 23mm i can live with but 24mm means it will look stupid on any tube mod i own (is it just me or do bulbous tanks on a tube mod look a bit *ahem* sexual ?)....

IMHO all tube mods either look phallic or they look like miniature ICBMs. The only exception was the iTaste SVD (v1) that looked more like a light saber.

• Disagree
    Reactions: gnees

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Dear Friendly Moderators @classwife @Robino1 @retired1

Could we please merge those threads? Kinda hard to follow--peeps are posting all over the place about Phil's new tanks. Thank you very, very much.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/coming-soon-new-mtl-tanks.833161/unread

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...busardo-and-dimitirs-agrafiotis.836107/unread

That's what always happens with stuff :lol:
    This one has 2 types of tanks in it and is in General Vaping Discussion, the other is on the one and is in RTA..

Just post in the one you want - there will probably be more that pop up :lol:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I want 22mm. Been looking forward to this for my Provari tubes....Phil, what have you done :|

QFT. I believe Phil said they chose the 24 "cuz that's the way the market is going". :blink:

It's certainly not the way MY market is going, and definitely won't work on any of my mods! Nopers, not a one.

Boo Hiss Boo.

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    It is possible if this roll out is successful and enough people ask for it, that they may make a 22mm version. It is also possible that since this is being released on Black Friday with Cyber Monday to follow that you can get a steal of a deal on a 24mm mod too.

ppeeble

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2013
    Poole UK
    'That's the way the market's going' sounds like a cop-out to me. Completely contradicts the 'we're doing this for the smokers' that keeps getting quoted. Switchers tend to go for the smaller mods.
    I'd rather PB came out with something like 'Hey, Innokin insisted on a big fat tank cos they seem to be todays thang and me, just being the figurehead, had no say in the matter'.... Sort of rings more true.
    QFT. I believe Phil said they chose the 24 "cuz that's the way the market is going". :blink:

It's certainly not the way MY market is going, and definitely won't work on any of my mods! Nopers, not a one.

Boo Hiss Boo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread