Coming Soon to a GotVapes Near You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firewing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
mvp is ocming, we waited for minor changes to be made and the icans are coming with them

Sweet:D that's what I wanted to hear! :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus, where the mountains meet the desert in Northern Cali

silversx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2010
$#%!#$%
which one is this? when is this coming out

fogoliscious.jpg

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I like the tall + post. It gives plenty of room to have more wraps as needed when the resistance is getting divided by 2. I'm with ya on all the rest.

In parallel configured your halving the resistance.
You can wire the coils in a series and double the resistance with less wraps on each coil.
1 coil is plenty for me though as im not young anymore and a dual setup would take me into orbit probably nowadays and make me spend more than needed on mesh and kanthal once i came back from the trip maintaining both coils . ; )

Edit , i recall when i had the rather large scubagen though the U shape wick was a excellent vape.

Last edited:

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
In parallel configured your halving the resistance.
You can wire the coils in a series and double the resistance with less wraps on each coil.
1 coil is plenty for me though as im not young anymore and a dual setup would take me into orbit probably nowadays and make me spend more than needed on mesh and kanthal once i came back from the trip maintaining both coils . ; )

Edit , i recall when i had the rather large scubagen though the U shape wick was a excellent vape.

I dont use VV anymore. The need for it is gone with the ability to make my resistance whatever I want. So I like to keep it low so a 3.7 batt is plenty.
That is a great idea, running them in series. What about the travel distance between coils? Doesn't that area become prone to shorting, and getting hot? Have you tried this?
I do have devices that I can stack Tenergy's in, I going to try this.
Thanks.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
goldmeshmonster.jpg

from the outside looks the like the bully only a tad longer? interested in see how the wires link up in it...
the bully is a monster but the screws a pain...

oh dam,those two on the left would look so awesome on my my mortar..must resist buying more geneys i won't use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread