Coming Soon to a GotVapes Near You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firewing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
they ship to us any day now, both the mvp and ther ucan have been upgraded to versiosn 2, so thats what we will be getting in directly form innokin, version 2's of both

I can't wait for the MVP! wOOt!:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus, where the mountains meet the desert in Northern Cali

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
The Fahrenheit:

Fogoliscious:

iTaste MVP:

2dvu3wm.jpg

oooo wait...there's more................

10fb8sz.jpg

idb1mq.jpg

35bt3cl.jpg

21afv6g.jpg

Stay tuned Folks....so much coming, it's making even my head spin :laugh:

Ken, the MVP is the top pic. ;)

c623cc

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2011
Tennessee/USA
Come one MVP the money is burning a hole in my bank account.Been trying to wait until it arrives because I need to send my trusty Buzzpro back for a button replacement after well over a year of hard use.My telescope and it currently have a DID(fullsize real one and had since they came out) and a DUD like GV sells(monster mesh"?") and don't want to limit myself to old box mods and egos for my 2nd device.Sometime this week I guess Bad which figures after I already ordered some GV juice lol.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The u-can is one of those things you simply love for its simplicity/elegance and practicality. I have already been messing with it, completely stainless construction, gorgeous and will hold what appears to be 6-7ml...it has a a key ring clasp atop the ucan cap so you can insert a keyring and lanyard if you wish...

Tomorrow is a heavy shipping day, as a matter of fact we have been working through yesterday and today on orders already So the MVP and ucan will be up sometime this week but can't promise you the day...hopefully no later than Wednesday evening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread