• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Coming to Portland for a visit, where should I go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissyG

Verified Member
Hello!

I live in Alabama but my brother lives in Portland (Milwaukie) and I am coming out on Tuesday for my niece's graduation. Looking to visit a vape shop or two just to see what kind of goodies ya'll might have that I can't find down here in Alabama. It was recommended to me that I go to Escape Vapor lounge but I read a couple very negative facebook reviews about employees being very rude to a couple of customers, especially newer vapers (which I am). I am very picky about customer service and definitely want to visit a place or places that are friendly and NOT condescending us less experiences vapers.

Soooo, where should I visit if I can only get to one or two shops? Thanks and hello from down south!

Northern-Lights

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2014
Oregon
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

windxrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Portland, OR
I second Element. I've been going to the Beaverton one lately and, I gotta say, it is the s***. I love it there. The prices are incredibly reasonable for a brick and mortor shop, the guys are super knowledgeable and nice, and--the biggest thing for me--is they don't seem to treat people that aren't "in the know" badly. Whether "in the know" is being an experienced vaper or just being a regular, it doesn't matter. They are nice to everyone. First time I went in there, they were super helpful and already offering to knock a few bucks off if I bought a couple things. The one downtown on 3rd and Burnside, right next to Voodoo Doughnuts, is run by a-holes. They talk down to all sorts of vapers, experienced or not, and don't really know what they're talking about a lot of the time. For real, go to Element. The one on Hawthorne is much closer to the city center as Beaverton is a suburb. Unless you're going to be on the West Side (other than downtown), I would definitely say that Element on Hawthorne is your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread