The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Coming to Portland for a visit, where should I go?

Discussion in 'Oregon Trail Vapers' started by MissyG, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MissyG

MissyG Super Member Verified Member

Hello!

I live in Alabama but my brother lives in Portland (Milwaukie) and I am coming out on Tuesday for my niece's graduation. Looking to visit a vape shop or two just to see what kind of goodies ya'll might have that I can't find down here in Alabama. It was recommended to me that I go to Escape Vapor lounge but I read a couple very negative facebook reviews about employees being very rude to a couple of customers, especially newer vapers (which I am). I am very picky about customer service and definitely want to visit a place or places that are friendly and NOT condescending us less experiences vapers.

Soooo, where should I visit if I can only get to one or two shops? Thanks and hello from down south!

2. Northern-Lights
    This message by Northern-Lights has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jun 11, 2014, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Jun 3, 2014
  3. lamebore

lamebore Full Member

May 14, 2014
    Oregon
    Elements is seriously the best shop in the area. All the guys are super helpful and the selection is prime.

12690 SW 1st St Beaverton, OR 97005

3340 SE. Hawthorne BLVD Portland OR. 97214

4. windxrunner

windxrunner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2014
    Portland, OR
    I second Element. I've been going to the Beaverton one lately and, I gotta say, it is the s***. I love it there. The prices are incredibly reasonable for a brick and mortor shop, the guys are super knowledgeable and nice, and--the biggest thing for me--is they don't seem to treat people that aren't "in the know" badly. Whether "in the know" is being an experienced vaper or just being a regular, it doesn't matter. They are nice to everyone. First time I went in there, they were super helpful and already offering to knock a few bucks off if I bought a couple things. The one downtown on 3rd and Burnside, right next to Voodoo Doughnuts, is run by a-holes. They talk down to all sorts of vapers, experienced or not, and don't really know what they're talking about a lot of the time. For real, go to Element. The one on Hawthorne is much closer to the city center as Beaverton is a suburb. Unless you're going to be on the West Side (other than downtown), I would definitely say that Element on Hawthorne is your best bet.

5. windxrunner

windxrunner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2014
    Portland, OR
    I just noticed that this post is a little older, but oh well. If you've already come here, than maybe someone else will read what I wrote when they are thinking about visiting a shop in Portland.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.