Companys to avoid due to slow processing and Shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundra86

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Denver,CO
besteciggy.com has one of the slowest processing and shipping I've ever seen! I ordered on Friday at Noon it doesn't process and ship till Saturday! It is now Wednesday and my e-juices are still not here and I LIVE only ONE State down from them! They are located in Idaho!! Very Slow service and when I called them on the phone(when there line is not busy which is rare) the lady is very rude and has an attitude/tone. They give you no tracking Number! Avoid this company I still don't know if they're legit or not since I have not even received the product yet but they defiantly already charged me.

Other companys with very slow processing.

Rocky Mountain Vapor, they have great deals but they take a full day to process and ship your order, unacceptable when you need e-juice ASAP!

Mist-stix.com same deal as RMV very slow processing, I expect my order to process and ship within an hour or hours of placement if it is withing reasonable business hours (before 5pm ish)

Now to the fastest processing suppliers.

cignot.com is awesome these ladys don't mess around, within the hour of placing the order they shipped out my PCC,Usb Passthru and 5ml of menthol ecopure juice! Great service now I will time them on how long it takes to get here, if its here by friday that is a 3 day shipping and within my reasonable standards for delivery even if it is USPS.

Another good company, though there products are more on the pricy side e-smokeytreats is reasonably quick, they charge u $12 for USPS shipping but its well worth it. I ordered my Joye 510 on Friday and got it on Monday, 3 day shipping, Friday,Saturday,Monday, Sunday USPS do not operate.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Your spoiled by 2 companies and think they should all be the same.
Try waiting 2 weeks to get something from China.
Or here's one. Try being one of these companies that takes "a full day to process" and get 1000 orders out in that full day. You don't know how busy some of these places are. Your expecting too much to think every place can do what you want in an hour or two. See how many companies selling anything else can do it. Very few.
I'm thinking it must be a joke too.

geeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Neither here nor there
Do you think that these companies wait by their computer in anticipation of your order? Do you think they might have full-time jobs and families? I think the likelihood of someone being able to support themselves from our ecig orders is slim. Why on earth would you be so ...... about a 1 day order processing time? You need a life.

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
Try ordering 1-2 weeks before you need your refills instead of 1-2 days and griping when they don't ship same day. Most places don't process and ship same day unless you order before a certain time (like 9am, not 5 pm) and alot of places don't process and ship on weekends. Alot of these suppliers are LITERALLY small business (1-5 employees) that take on 1000's of orders weekly and if they can ship within 48-72 hours after the order is initally placed, I think that is a reasonable time frame. Once they ship it is no longer on them...it's then on the delivery time of the chosen delivery method. So relax a bit and order your products before you need them...not as you need them.

Last edited:

suhrim21

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
bakersfield ca
try placing an order from china when they are closed for 9 days then having to wait another 5 days to get your package. so 4-5 day wait is nothing. You should be glad you only wait 5 days for your stuff. The 2+ weeks I waited was understandable still was anxious to get it and gettin impatiant but chill out bro and take a couple of puffs. you go to a huge company like newegg.com if you place an order after like normally 2pm they dont send it out till the next day because they have a lot of stuff to package and get out in the mail.

Hmm ya no joke. Your header said wait time I thought 2-6 weeks not 1-3 days.

Agreement on the process time you should allow to happen.
1-3 BUSINESS days min for processing, sometimes longer.
Business day is mon-fri. unless stated otherwise the hours 9-5 or 10-6 is pretty much a standard business hours.
1-5 for delivery due to usps.

Most of the suppliers also work full time jobs and this is a side hobby/business for them. I know your need for juice can cloud judgment but you have slammed 2 of the better suppliers in ECF.

Some areas bog down and turn into quagmires of package holds.

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
Are you out of your damn mind!!!! Gary (owner of best eciggy) is damn good about getting his orders out on time. Yes he is in Idaho and I understand that is "only one state away" (glad to hear you can read a map) but do you also realize that Hayden,Idaho is in the Northern part of the state? He actually has that store and the one here in Spokane. He has shipped from the store here in town to customers in Florida and they had no problem getting it in 2-3 days. Once he puts it in the mail it is then all on the USPS. you wanna bah on someone? let it be them. get a life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread