Comparing the Engine Nano to the Digiflavor Siren Gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
I have both as well.. the Siren is definitely a MTL tank. Can be tricky if you are not an experienced builder. The Nano is great but that's my DL tank. Much, much easier to build on but like I said I run it around 50w. It is more restricted than most DL tanks out there but that's why I like it. All my other tanks are MTL. It's a great tank but I think your comparing apples to oranges there.

Reactions: Letitia

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I have both and the nano is not mtl friendly and only works well sub ohm only. my sirens both leaked did the repair and they were fine for awhile but started leaking again. so I got the Steam crave supreme v2 25mm it is awesome.

The Aromamaizer Supreme is a great tank. Not sure it's a good mtl choice, though.

john1211

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2013
Troy, NY
I have both as well.. the Siren is definitely a MTL tank. Can be tricky if you are not an experienced builder. The Nano is great but that's my DL tank. Much, much easier to build on but like I said I run it around 50w. It is more restricted than most DL tanks out there but that's why I like it. All my other tanks are MTL. It's a great tank but I think your comparing apples to oranges there.
ok, thanks, how about a kayfun lite clone for mtl?

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
ok, thanks, how about a kayfun lite clone for mtl?

Get the KF5 SMJY clone. It's a 1:1 clone. I bought one a year ago use it every day. Still on mint condition. Just bought a second one. 3fvape carries it. But you have to get the SMJY one. I bought the authentic reducer kit from Origin vapes. It is the best tank I've ever owned. $25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john1211

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2013
Troy, NY
Get the KF5 SMJY clone. It's a 1:1 clone. I bought one a year ago use it every day. Still on mint condition. Just bought a second one. 3fvape carries it. But you have to get the SMJY one. I bought the authentic reducer kit from Origin vapes. It is the best tank I've ever owned. $25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks, i have been looking at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread