Comparison from RMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
So, I was thinking about something. I've only tried niquid from Rocky Mountain Vapor, mainly due to the cheap prices. I've found a few flavors that I enjoy, and I don't stray much from them. I have no problems with their juice quality, but I wondered how good their juice actually is.

Since I have not tried any other sites, I figured I might be missing out on something. So, I was wondering what you're opinions of RMV's niquid in comparison to other popular sites. Huge difference? Mild difference? Is RMV Pretty good or should I look into anything else?

All feedback is appreciated, thanks.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
You're running into 'tricky' territory here as taste is SUCH an objective thing. Always try AT LEAST a few vendors. You don't have to go NUTS, but if I'd stuck with the one's I THOUGHT were the greatest thing since sliced bread when I first started, I'd have missed out on A LOT of experiences. Some bad, but most of them good.

The Forum Favorites would have to be Tasty Vapor, Ms. T's and Halo seems to have a lot of fans too. Most vendors are VERY similar, with only SLIGHT variances in taste. IMHO, Tasty Vapor is the most 'true to life'. If you see something described on there, that's EXACTLY what you TASTE when you get it.

I'm sure a lot of others will pop their votes in too and good luck!!

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
That's good to hear. I might try some of the flued cured next time. I like the sweet but semi-accurate taste of the reg. tobacco. Sometimes, when you want a cigarette, you NEED that tobacco taste.

I do like their RY4 as well, but if there is better, I might try somewhere else for that. Any suggestions? Low price and cheap shipping is preferred, but I'd like to try "The best"

Also, how's that risky yuice, or whatever?

Edit: Thanks Domino, I'll probably try Tasty Vapor. I do like the fruity flavors, but some are hit or miss. Accuracy is always good.

Last edited:

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
That's good to hear. I might try some of the flued cured next time. I like the sweet but semi-accurate taste of the reg. tobacco. Sometimes, when you want a cigarette, you NEED that tobacco taste.

I do like their RY4 as well, but if there is better, I might try somewhere else for that. Any suggestions? Low price and cheap shipping is preferred, but I'd like to try "The best"

Also, how's that risky yuice, or whatever?

Edit: Thanks Domino, I'll probably try Tasty Vapor. I do like the fruity flavors, but some are hit or miss. Accuracy is always good.

If you like cinnamon, you HAVE to try their Atomic Cinnacide!! Yom, yom, yom..it's like vaping Big Red gum!!!

His Tasty Finger, (Butterfinger), is dead on too! Although, living in Canada and growing up in Scotland, I'd never tried a Butterfinger, to me, it kinda tastes like chocolate milk..VERY good!!

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
About 80% of the liquid you buy from dozens of suppliers is DeKang if that tells you anything. Just a different label. You might want to try some of the "home brew" suppliers like JuicyLiquid for something different.

This is true.

A lot of them must buy it in bulk and put it into smaller bottles.

Dekang isn't the greatest but I still vape it.

OP... try nhaler.com's high voltage juice its good stuff IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread