Comparison VapeOnly BCC & Innokin IClear30

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteClouds

Aug 15, 2012
Romania
The only massive thing about the t3's head is that the head itself serves as a base. The size of the wicks is the same for both the vapeonly and t3 ( take them apart to see for yourself). If anything, the vapeonly's head is harder to disassemble; things are tighter-fit. Having said that, personally I find both slightly disappointing with the stock coils. I have re-wicked both and they are performing much better but both suffer from gurgling at low liquid levels.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
How would you compare the Vapeonly to T3? I'm very happy with T3, I bought the Vapeonly after comments of bad contacts of the T3 with the eVic. Those heads look feeble compared to the massive T3 heads, and I see potential leaking problems with plastic screwing onto metal...

I find them very comparable in vape and built quality. Have not had any issues with the BCC after removing a wick like i do on the T3. The only advantage of the BCC is the larger capacity and the option to use any 510 drip tip.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The only massive thing about the t3's head is that the head itself serves as a base. The size of the wicks is the same for both the vapeonly and t3 ( take them apart to see for yourself). If anything, the vapeonly's head is harder to disassemble; things are tighter-fit. Having said that, personally I find both slightly disappointing with the stock coils. I have re-wicked both and they are performing much better but both suffer from gurgling at low liquid levels.

Everybody complains about gurgling. I find that when my level is low I have to draw a little less hard. If some liquid does seep in, I blow it out and the problem is solved. I've vaped them almost dry, just blowing once or twice. What voltage are you vaping? It does require you up the voltage a little, I usually vape the 1.8 ohm at 4.2v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread