Complete newby - How to recharge carto on E-Lite cigarettes and UK eLiquid retailer advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAldo

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
London
Hello everybody, I am so pleased having found this place!

Have been 1 pack per day smoker for 20 years and have just switched to vaping, so happy.
Got a groupon voucher for E-lite and, due to some problems with their website and a lost delivery which they compensated for, I got two cigarettes and chargers plus 24 cartomizers (right spell?) for £20. They definitely care about new customers.
For a full time dad with no much savings to spend on smoke or vapour, quite a stroke of luck.

I understand that I could save and try new flavours by getting eliquid and recharging my exhausted cartomizers, and I might be able to reuse them 3-4 times that way.
There was a thread about this:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/249430-replacement-cartos-e-lite.html

Aside of the eliquid, what do I need ?
I saw a video of a guy pulling off the plastic cap with a blade and dropping the liquid in, but I am unsure about how many drops are required.
Could somebody explain or point me to some guidance?
Does it make sense to refill a few at times, or the liquid will evaporate fast (I have a few seals, but just a few)?

Also, is there any UK eLiquid retailer you would recommend?
From the forum I understand that Applewood Tobacco and Backwood Brew Tobacco are probably what I am after.
But I was also looking for a good flavour with lots of steam and no nicotine, as I realized a times I feel like vaping a lot for the sake of it, so I wanted to limit nicotine a bit.

Any suggestion on really good ones of that kind?

I know that there are much better kits, ego, lava and the like, but I would like to make the most of what I have got already. But at some point what I have will give up the ghost. Are those that much more enjoyable and durable than eLite?

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks!

Aldo

winfab

Krunked
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2011
Hi Aldo welcome to ECF!

Things you might want to have are extra batteries, cartomizers and e liquid. A good place to buy them in the UK is Liberty Flights.

there is a few videos on refilling cartos on youtube, search under taryn spin method.

EDIT: to have a juice that provides alot of vapor, you would need one with a higer concentration of VG.

McAldo

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
London
Thank you very much for the advice.
I found the taryn spin videos on youtube, very clear.
I have just ordered fro Liberty Flights some small bottles.
I don't seem to find any site retailing Applewood Tobacco and Backwood Brew Tobacco, so I got the Vermillion River.
Perhaps I will ask around in the uk forum.

So high VG = lot-s of vapour, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread