The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Completely hooked on BWB capp, expresso, and mocha

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by sessiondrummer, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sessiondrummer

sessiondrummer Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2011
    USA
    After having spent considerable time with Don's capp, expresso, and mocha capp flavors, I just can't seem to put them down. Capp is by far the best capp that I have tried, and it has become the all day vape. Switching around between it and the other two, has really just got me hooked. :) I finally caught his honey nut flue tobacco in stock, so I assume this will become my FOURTH addiction from him. Lot's of positive (I can't think of any negatives at all) reviews of Backwoods Brew, and this post can be added to that ever growing list. Don has spent a lot of time getting these juices right, and it shows. Follows up every order with confirmations, etc, and answers every email. Look forward to doing much more business with him.

2. Levitas

Levitas Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Saint Louis
    Welcome to the Crew man! I too love the Cafe Mocha though I haven't tried the other two you're talking about.

I also have an order of Honey Flue coming in, along with Applewood tobacco. Very exciting indeed! Come on over to the BWB crew forum and introduce yourself! The BWB Crew

3. Jason in TN

Jason in TN Full Member

Mar 9, 2011
    TN
    Just got blueberry applewood tobacco and vanilla bean. Blueberry first impression good not wow but good. Vanilla bean about the same. Applewood tobacco not sure yet but this may be my favorite vape so far. First tobacco flavor I have gotten that actually has a tobacco taste.

Jason

4. Kevin H

Kevin H Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2011
    Connecticut
    Hey Jason. Just remember. Since Don products are "made to order", and are super fresh, that they do need a little time to "steep", so that the flavors blend. Some of his juice is good right out of the envelope, while others may need a week or so to become "awesome". If you think that a flavor is "not super great", put it away for a week and give it that time to steep. Then, go back and check it out. You'll probably be pleasantly surprised. I had a Hunter's blend that, I felt, needed about a month of steeping to attain it's maximum potential. I'm not saying that they need that much time, but for me with the Hunter's, I felt that it did. BWB are great juices! I'm glad that I found them! (and I know many other people that are too). Hope this helps.

5. Levitas

Mar 2, 2011
    Saint Louis
    I agree with Kevin +10

I nearly gagged vaping malty toffee out of the mailbox, 7-9 days later, I use it in most of my mixes and is just delicious.

6. bander68

bander68 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    I have been vaping bwb cafe mocha for almost a week and absolutely LOVE it! I was on the website again this morning planning my next order and thought of a couple of questions.
    1. How different/similar are the capp.and espresso flavors?
    2. If his flavors truly are made fresh for each order, then how can it be that he has "25 in stock"? Does that mean he has enough supplies to make 25, or 25 already made-which would mean they aren't truly made to order?

Mind you, I'm not complaining, I'm just curious. I suppose I could just call Don and ask him directly, but since I already spend most of my free time on this forum, I figured I'd throw the question out to y'all instead.

7. Levitas

Mar 2, 2011
    Saint Louis
    I don't know exactly how he determines how many he has in "stock", but if I had to guess, I'd say he has enough prepared flavoring to make 25 "x" amounts of liquid. For example, maybe the variable is 10mL. So, if someone ordered a 30mL, 3 more "available" would decrease.

Then again, this is merely my assumption. You could always email Don and ask, of course.

8. jifjifjif

jifjifjif Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    Vape Canaveral, FL
    The 555 from backwoods is very good. Hard to put down even for a snack break.

9. JudgeVape

JudgeVape Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    His Espresso is the flavor most likely to go into the cartos that I take to work.

I wouldn't say that BWB has the very best coffees out there but they are quite good and work in cartos well and are easy to vape all day. Some of the other great coffees can be a little too rich to vape for hours on end, for me anyway.

10. redcat1948

redcat1948 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    Eugene OR
    BWB is currently out of Cafe Mocha & has been for a while so I ordered the other coffee flavors and while nice, not nearly as good as Cafe Mocha. Any suggestions where I can go for something similar? I got Gourmet Vapors Maiden Coffee a while back which was very good but when I re-ordered it was horrible. (They are replacing it.) I love the coffee, chocolate, caramel mix, not straight dark coffee. Suggestions please? Please don't say DIY--I'm just not ready for that yet (am a newbie). I also gag on shipping charges over $3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.