• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Completely out of juice... Any LEXINGTON vapers willing to do a tradeout this evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, thanks to the awesome US Postal Service.. My shipment on priority mail is still not here.. Thought it would be here yesterday, nope. Today, nope.

I need SOME sort of juice to get me through about 18 hours. Well. more like.. 13 since I'm a night person and will be going to sleep in the morning but.. I'm getting off track. (see what no nic does to us vapers?)

Anyway.. I have Some vaping supplies I'm willing to trade for like.. a 3 to 5 ml bottle of.. any juice to vape really..

I've got a standard 510 or a mega 510 battery I'm willing to part with.. manual. I've got a smokeymizer to part with brand new untouched and.. Well that's about it that I have that I could part with.

At any rate.. If anyone is within reasonable driving distance of the white knoll or redbank or boiling springs area.. I'd be willing to meet ya anywhere in reasonable driving range tonight. I have fuel, just no juice or money x.x

I hate making these kinds of posts.. But.. When you go without your nic.. You can do some crazy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread