The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Composed Chaos eLiquid: New Flavors and 10% off

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by Ivisi, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ivisi

Ivisi Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    3 new flavors went up on the site last night:

Marion's Berry: Mixed berries, a flavor so addictive, you'll swear the ..... set you up.

Butterscot: Butterscotch flavor, not to be confused with Buttered Scotsman flavored. *shudder*

Fruity Juice Gum: I haven't been able to figure out how to bottle the Doublemint twins yet, so this will have to suffice for now.

Also, for the remainder of September, all juices are 10% off. No coupon code necessary.

Finally, tobacco-based juices should be up by mid-week next week.

-Matt

2. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    lol.. Okay so you're making me laugh with your juice titles/descriptions :) Good luck with the biz! I'll swing by your site soon and check out your warez. I know I adore the juice app - Use it all the time!

3. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    tyvm, laurel. :) BTW, meant to send down some juices to the meet last weekend, but by the time I got back on Twitter and checked my DM's, it was too late. I'll definitely send down a smorgasbord for the next one.

4. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Realized it was kinda clunky relying on people to enter a custom blend as a text option for every flavor, so changed that up. Now, for every flavor, you can choose from 100% PG all the way to a 20% PG/80% VG blend.

Some of my flavorings are PG-only, so unfortunately I cannot do full 100% VG mixes. Yet. I'm continuously looking for equivalently delicious VG-based flavorings so I can offer a complete range of PG/VG blends, so hopefully soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.