The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Condom Filling/Taryn Spin Combination

Discussion in 'Cartridge Mods' started by strprswpr, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. strprswpr

strprswpr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    I hope this is in the right section....I wouldn't want to get another INFRACTION. But I've been filling my cartos this way and I thought I'd share it. I don't know if anyone has done this but nevertheless, here it is.
    I've seen the condom filling method and the tarry spin. I kinda do it both at the same time. I take the condom with the plug in it and put it all the way on the battery end....real tight so no juice can leak out. I made a spinner out of a chapstick tube. Poked two holes in it and put in a skinny shoelace. Put the carto in that and fill it till the juice is just below the top. Then spin it. Do this a couple of times and you have a juice packed carto. Blow out the excess and vape. No waiting for the juice to flow...it's great right off the bat. I tried this with a 2.5 ml carto and did not have any dry hits at all. You know when it's full when after you do the last spin the filler is real wet. Hope this helps.

2. vi3tl2ice

vi3tl2ice Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    Milpitas, CA
    i do the exact same thing. im pretty sure this method makes the carto completely wet because the spin packs the juice toward the battery end of the carto. and if the filler is still wet on the top after having to do the spin, then it should be all wet from the top to bottom

3. strprswpr

strprswpr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    And it takes a minute...no waiting

4. Szn122

Szn122 Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Michigan
    I've gotten the "spin" down pretty well the past few days:)! I take 1 of my hubby's white socks (missing mate) & spin in that. Works FAST and I don't have to GURGLE/BUBBLE my way til the juice settles. Works great for me!

Also, just got my "bypass" today & I'm LOVING it! Now I'll only need batteries when I go somewhere, or upstairs, LOL!

Got some good tips here!:laugh::vapor:

5. 4Sho

4Sho Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2011
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    that is a smart idea since I'm still waiting on my big shipment to come in... i think this is probably the best way to fill a cart from bottom up and be fully soaked in liquid and no gurgles and no wait time for the juice to go down all the way... will use this method for sure when i get my cartos :) thanks for the tip bro :)

6. NeoGills

NeoGills Moved On

Nov 9, 2011
    New Jersey-US
    The idea is great but seems like silly :S
    it's not a profession method... eewww

7. Keekers

Keekers Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    Michigan
    Taryn method is the only way I go! Condom method is sticky and leaves a lot of cleanup and waste. Poked a hole all the way through a dry cleaner cardboard tube...I think thats what its called. Stuck shoelaces through it, put the carto in face first, butt plug facing out with the cap and spin! Works wonders

8. Unspokenzero

Unspokenzero Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2012
    Germany
    I am trying to picture this but I can't. Can you post a picture or video of this. It sounds very interesting.

9. Andimthejr

Andimthejr Full Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Nawlins,Lousisana
    thanks I'm going to try this

10. zippersnapper

zippersnapper Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2012
    Try This: The toothpic prevents juice from going down the air tube and getting wasted:
    [​IMG]

Then give it a spin: Always leaving the bottom condom on...
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.