Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
It basically per ml, so for example if you had a 5ml bottle of 18mg fluid each ml would contain 18mg of nicotine! So if you vaped 1ml a day you would be getting 18mg of nicotine per day in theory? It can get very complicated but that the basic formula :D

Take into consideration that your body will not absorb all of that nicotine that you're vaping. So it is quite a bit lower than that.

YKruss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Springfield, VA
Last edited:

YKruss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Springfield, VA
Thanks Scottes!

In a brief - each person nicotine absorption is different based on so many factors, but the main consensus is that we , while vaping, absorb approximately 10 times less nicotine then through smoking the real cigarettes.

I vape 1.5 ml of 12 mg a day (used to smoke 15-18 Ultra Light cigarettes), so it equal to 18 cigarettes but bring in the absorption rate and it become equal to about 2 cigarettes a day.

How is this possible that I am vaping the equivalent of 2 cigarettes a day and completely satisfied?

Yes, it's sound unreal but while vaping the nicotine absorbs more efficiently through mucus, throat and whatever else in your upper respiratory system and delivered to your brain receptors (through blood) much faster than from lungs.

I am not a biologist nor a doctor. Whatever I wrote is based on the info from ECF and my own experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread