Confused about ohm on ego clearomizer replacement coil head

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the regular ego starter kit with bottom coil clearomizers (I purchased extra batt and tanks so I'd have more than one). I've purchased replacement coils at the local vape store where I got the kit. I'm looking to order online the replacement coils. This is what they look like but I don't know what to choose for the ohm??? There's like four choices!! How do I know which one to get?

Kanger T3S eGo Changeable Bottom Coil Head Replacements (5pcs) | 1.8 ohm 2.2 ohm 2.5 ohm

This is what I got from the local vape store

eGo T3S Bottom Coil Clearomizer Starter kits (T3 V2 BCC)

Hope these links work.
Thanks in advance for explaining this to a newbie!

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Which ohm coil you buy is completely up to you. The lower the ohms, the warmer the vape will be. If you like your setup as it is right now, you can check the resistance by looking at the box, or you can look at the coil itself. It should have the resistance stamped on it near the bottom.

Also, you can get the coils at a better price than where you are looking. Here is one place - Kanger T3s/Mini T3s/MT3s

Thanks so much. Let's simplify a bit more please :) Which ohm choice produces more vapor with the least draw effort -- I like to "sip" on the ecig not hard draws. Did that make sense? Not real pleased with the current coils -- takes too much effort to get a good vapor. The first batch I got was a lot easier to "sip" and I don't have any of the old first batch left.

Last edited:
Thanks much :) I've got a very simple set up and I think that's why I stuck with it this time and gave up the smokes. The last several times I tried ecigs I was making it too difficult and it just took too much time. Now I charge batts overnight and have plenty to last all day and I always carry three with me when I leave the house with different flavors. I have some old VEAs that are awesome after all these years that I use for back ups. The simpler the better -- I'd rather take y'all's word for the complicated stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread