Confused Frustrated Befuddled Mar-Bro juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro12

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
Pittsburgh
About 2 months ago, I ordered a bunch of PV bottles from MFS and one of them was Mar-Bro 6mg PV. It had this 'ashy' taste that stayed on my tongue after I exhaled. I associated this with analogs and liked it quite a bit. The liquid was almost clear with a slight honey/amber hue.

A few weeks later I ordered more but I ordered VG because I like the 'lung expansion' and the plumes of vapor. They were different colors. This juice had a much sweeter taste and the color was darker. The 'ashy' taste was still there, but not as much. I just had to get through the sweet/honey taste...

This week, I ordered yet again and the Mar-Bro juice is light in color again, but I am unable to discern any of the 'ashy' taste that I want.

I also noticed that the first bottle was hand labeled and all successive bottles had printed labels.

I also noticed there are multiple entries for Mar-Bro juice when you browse tobacco flavors. Do they have more than one juice with the same name?

I am also wondering if the first bottle was mislabeled and I am therefore ordering the wrong thing?

Last edited:

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Yes, they have 3 different Mar-Bro flavors: Mar-Bro, Mar-Bro Red, Mar-Bro Menthol.
I just received an order from them this past week as well, ordering one of each of their Mar-Bro. This was my first time ordering their juices, but when I tried the Mar-Bro Red, it tasted like the Mar-Bro Menthol one I also received. I might be wrong, but I don't *think* it is supposed to have any menthol in it; anyway, that's not what I was intending on receiving when I ordered the Red. All of my Marb-Bro juices have printed labels and are a very light amber color, except the Red, which is lighter than the other two....kinda strange IMO. I have contacted them via email as that way they can get an order number and go from there. Sometimes if things are hectic, mistakes can be made that can be easily corrected :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread