Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I would say the headline was written by someone with the intent to confuse.

Read the very next line and you'll find some truth:
The woman vaped cannabis oil, which is what many of the hundreds of cases of lung illness in the US have been linked to.

Calling such a product an "e-cigarette" is just plain wrong.

Pro-tip: Do not vape oil of any kind, and don't use disposable "cartridges" of unknown origin.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
The bit that draws my attention is researchers in San Fransisco who tested the patient's e cig found Cobalt and other toxic metals, nickel, Aluminium, Manganese, Lead and Chromium in the vapour produced by the device, which they concluded came from the heating coils found inside. They believe it is the first example of metal induced toxicity in the lung following vaping.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
The bit that draws my attention is researchers in San Fransisco who tested the patient's e cig found Cobalt and other toxic metals, nickel, Aluminium, Manganese, Lead and Chromium in the vapour produced by the device, which they concluded came from the heating coils found inside. They believe it is the first example of metal induced toxicity in the lung following vaping.
Hence my suggestion not to use disposable cartridges of unknown origin, no matter what substance you're vaping.

• Agree
Reactions: LoveVanilla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread