CONGRATS JUSTICE! You're next to turn VET!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hello REOKinz,
I was just informed that due to the leap year Our REOKin, Justice,

turns vet tomorrow, March 2, instead of March 3!

Please join me in celebrating his one year VETDOM!
The theme is real pics of yourself! :blink: :laugh:
Please also post your pics to the PreVet Thread for his PARTAAY! :D

[url]http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/253517-pre-veteran-thread-2012-a.html#post4906225

[/URL]
Congratulations.jpg
JUSTICE!
and many happy returns dear Reokin :wub:
d718
profilepic52666_1.gif

Last edited:

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Thank you all so muchly. Seems there is some confusion as to when it is I'm supposed to turn not sure exactly what is happening now :lol: been a great year tho so happy to be free of the stinkies couldn't have done it without you all.

Awww, I'm sorry about any confusion dear Darrel -- my friends at the PreVet Committee let me know that the forum software was turning everyone a day early due to leap year - so instead of turning on your March 3 date, you turn tomorrow, March 2.

I didn't want you to miss out on your Congratz thread so I posted as soon as I heard. :wub:

Congratz again dear Darrel :D

xo
d

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Awww, I'm sorry about any confusion dear Darrel -- my friends at the PreVet Committee let me know that the forum software was turning everyone a day early due to leap year - so instead of turning on your March 3 date, you turn tomorrow, March 2.

I didn't want you to miss out on your Congratz thread so I posted as soon as I heard. :wub:

Congratz again dear Darrel :D

xo
d

I don't mind the confusion. I'm not sure what time Whiskey will be making it. It was going to be 12:25 pst I think. I'm not sure what she is going to do. Confusion keeps us on our toes :) and thank you again Delilah :wub: your an absolute sweetie

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
I don't mind the confusion. I'm not sure what time Whiskey will be making it. It was going to be 12:25 pst I think. I'm not sure what she is going to do. Confusion keeps us on our toes :)

Just pop into the PreVet thread sometime tomorrow (today!), they'll square everything away ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread