CONGRATS JUSTICE! You're next to turn VET!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueWater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
US Virgin Islands
Congrats Darrel!

hand_2.jpg

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Just a note to my REOKin,

Leap year has played havoc with turning dates, and not only do people turning around this time turn a day earlier, but there was an error with our dear REOKin, Darrel's (Justice's) turning date... :facepalm:

My apologies to everyone...I jumped the gun with misinformation yesterday and started his congratz thread - I just learned that Darrel's turning date will be the ninth! :blush: I'm sorry for adding to the confusion.

I guess this means Darrel gets a twofer - two congratulations parties instead of one :laugh:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Just a note to my REOKin,

Leap year has played havoc with turning dates, and not only do people turning around this time turn a day earlier, but there was an error with our dear REOKin, Darrel's (Justice's) turning date... :facepalm:

My apologies to everyone...I jumped the gun with misinformation yesterday and started his congratz thread - I just learned that Darrel's turning date will be the ninth! :blush: I'm sorry for adding to the confusion.

I guess this means Darrel gets a twofer - two congratulations parties instead of one :laugh:

Ms. D, you acted quickly with the information you received and started this thread. Don't feel bad at all. It is the thought behind the action that counts! You did a great job!

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Ms. D, you acted quickly with the information you received and started this thread. Don't feel bad at all. It is the thought behind the action that counts! You did a great job!

Much appreciated, thank you :blush:

So, I have just been informed that the date will be MARCH 9! Confirmed by the powers that be! :laugh: (let's hope it stays that way!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread