Congrats to Houdini on 3 years smoke free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Don't get mad Houdini.........but I thought you deserved the praise and recognition. Even though I quit smoking before you did......You started vaping before me. 3 years is a milestone!

I know you don't post here as often as you used to, but you are still considered one of the Pioneers of vaping. I am also very happy to call you one of my long time friends here!

Congrats old man! Here's to the next 3 smoke free!

:)Wiz!

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
What an AWESOME achievement Houdini, thanks for the inspiration!!!

congrats-11.gif

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Thanks for putting this up Wiz. I appreciate it. I'm happy to call you a friend too. Thanks for all the good wishes from everyone. It really does feel good not to smoke any more. It's hard to believe I was hooked for over 30 years and I haven't had a single desire to start again in the last 3. I think the ecig is one of the best inventions in a long while. I'm still vaping and will try to visit here more. I miss a lot of my old friends here and there are tons of new ones to make. :toast:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thanks for putting this up Wiz. I appreciate it. I'm happy to call you a friend too. Thanks for all the good wishes from everyone. It really does feel good not to smoke any more. It's hard to believe I was hooked for over 30 years and I haven't had a single desire to start again in the last 3. I think the ecig is one of the best inventions in a long while. I'm still vaping and will try to visit here more. I miss a lot of my old friends here and there are tons of new ones to make. :toast:
Houdini........I agree with you that the e-cig is one the the best inventions ever.......One of the more simple ones for that matter. I rate it right up there with the internet. I've had a couple cravings for an analog in the past three years but managed to refrain. Just the smell of smoke brings me close to illness. I now forbid smoking in my house and cars as well.

It really is quite a feat to go 3 years without smoking. So many people that I know(Knew)went back to smoking after using e-cigs. For me it is the perfect substitution. I can't see myself not vaping as it is just as big a part of my life as smoking was. I still keep my PV on my nightstand,and it's the first thing I do when I get up and last thing before bed.

I really think we made a wise choice trading off smoking for vaping........Lets just hope there are no long term ill effects from inhaling PG/VG liquids. Only time will tell and we are a couple of the long running guine pigs.

Stick around here.......even though many of those you and I knew 3 years ago are gone, ECF is still a pretty decent place with an abundance of good people!

:)Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread