Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
Yes. Because I R SMRT!

You probably haven't collected as much data as I, but if you know your math, you have enough information even now to start making some guesses - right at your finger-tips. Try checking your order history page. And if you're really interested, you can scour the forum for people posting when they ordered and what their order number is. You'll come up with something like:

v4lgrowth-jan11.jpg

I even included the polynomial, save you some effort! :)

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
Psh. Wish I could claim more credit. Back in the day - we'd spend half our time on silly non-linear regressions and still end-up with mediocre curve-fit. These days, I can paste the data into my phone, hit a couple keys, and have incredibly accurate n-th order equations spit-out in a fraction of a second. When my phone is doing more than a billion instructions/second, it's hard to claim much credit for a simple regression analysis...

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
Psh. Wish I could claim more credit. Back in the day - we'd spend half our time on silly non-linear regressions and still end-up with mediocre curve-fit. These days, I can paste the data into my phone, hit a couple keys, and have incredibly accurate n-th order equations spit-out in a fraction of a second. When my phone is doing more than a billion instructions/second, it's hard to claim much credit for a simple regression analysis...

Well Lynn...you know the old saying: Garbage In, Garbage Out. You have to figure out WHAT to feed your phone. I am still impressed! Let me keep you up there on your pedestal! Everyone needs an idol. LOL

PS: Seems as if 150,000 is their next big goal. When will that happen? After all, that is pretty impressive as well!

Last edited:

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
And all those analogs that never got lit up..

Believe it or not, I think we could pretty easily collect and munge enough data to pretty accurately determine that.

You know - that might be a interesting number for V4L from either a marketing or just warm-and-fuzzy perspective. Let me give some thought to constructing the survey that would lead to that calculation.

Sally -

You're a sweetie! But every time I take a header off one of those pedestals my ego gets a big ugly bruise. At least I land on my big swollen fat head which breaks my fall. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread