Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
So I’ve been vaping for around 7-8 years and in all that time I’ve never broken the glass on any of my tanks even though they have all been dropped several times on many different surfaces. Well that all changed today when I dropped the bulb glass on my Uforce T2 while cleaning it during a coil change. Sadly I only have one and the extra is a straight wall glass that reduces the capacity. So I’ve ordered a three pack of bulb glass in case it happens again. I haven’t started a thread in awhile and thought this was the perfect subject to share with my fellow vapers. My diary entry says...”Today I became a man” I know it’s kinda B.S. that in order for us guys to be considered a man in today’s society we cannot have an intact cherry. I don’t make the rules, I just follow them, and although I don’t agree completely, I do feel a little different afterwards. Dare I say, more like a man. Anyway for you ladies thinking of breaking your first glass tank, here is some musical inspiration courtesy of Neil Diamond.

This is what happens when I’ve been locked up in my house for too long, scared of the world around me. Things get weird man...
Cabin fever

• Love
Reactions: Letitia

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    source.gif

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    I still have my original Lemo 2m its been dropped onto concrete from 8ft up ladders at least 5 times and still it lives. Its why i call it indestructotank, because it can and will survive me ....

But ill never forget the day i knocked my mod over with the Serpent SMM on it, onto a soft surface and it bit the dust...Wotofo may make the odd great tank, but theyre all fitted with ©Butterfly Glass

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Glass breaks. And straight wall replacements suck. Why are they even included in a kit? They are like the donut tire with your car. You'll use it when you have to.

I agree, but some people don’t like the looks of a bubble. To each his own.

I broke one running it over with the riding mower. And one with my bare hands, trying to get the tank apart. Didn’t get cut somehow. That’s pretty good, considering how clumsy I can be, and how many mods and atties are scattered around.

• Agree
    Reactions: ShamrockPat

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    I agree, but some people don’t like the looks of a bubble. To each his own.

I broke one running it over with the riding mower. And one with my bare hands, trying to get the tank apart. Didn’t get cut somehow. That’s pretty good, considering how clumsy I can be, and how many mods and atties are scattered around.

Id go back to smoking before id use a bubble tank

They look goofy :)

imho of course

• Agree
    Reactions: ShamrockPat
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread