congratulations uk royal birth :D hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
congratulations
James Hewitt on birth of your new grand kid :)

images (15).jpg
images (14).jpg
13263768-0-image-a-47_1557348745153.jpg

:D. :D. :D

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
sorry cant post

is that not racist?? ehhh sorry can't reply mate social media laws are crazy nowadays

Racist against caucasians? Possibly. I thought saying mean things about the British royal brothers was something of a sport though. Also making fun of gingers. Do orangutans get male pattern baldness?

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
Racist against caucasians? Possibly. I thought saying mean things about the British royal brothers was something of a sport though. Also making fun of gingers. Do orangutans get male pattern baldness?
apologies but with the way these thing are i cant comment on it

ever seen the guy from UK that to annoy his gf thought of the worsed thing to make the cute as hell dog(her baby) do a natza salute (spelling meant) he was charged with enticing racial hatred or similar

the world is officially mad

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
apologies but with the way these thing are i cant comment on it

ever seen the guy from UK that to annoy his gf thought of the worsed thing to make the cute as hell dog(her baby) do a natza salute (spelling meant) he was charged with enticing racial hatred or similar

the world is officially mad
I can say nazis. Totally different thing. Charged or convicted? Dogs don’t have fingers. They can’t do a nazi salute.
In any case making fun of the royal family’s looks and inciting ultra right wing political behavior is totally different. The baby I’m sure looks a lot like Winston Churchill. All babies do.

Reactions: mac-nutty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread