Congratz boB & yssiM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kellie and to everyone else, we don't want to feel like we're leaving anyone out. Don't feel bad I haven't had time to get on myself :blush: we've been swamped and have been doing everything we can to stay on top of things and keep the store open 24/7 now :) We're making progress and I think in a week or so may be past the after vacation storm and have some time to hang out :)

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I bet this really pumps up the business :) Need to order tomorrow nite also. OMG has become my all day vape and getting kinda low. Now that my two fave vendors have forums no reall need to go anywhere eles here and Notcigs. Now if I can just decide on a carto still got a couple to try and I will be a super happy vapor. BTW you were right the cartos are way better than the ego tanks should have tried them long ago :)

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
I bet this really pumps up the business :) Need to order tomorrow nite also. OMG has become my all day vape and getting kinda low. Now that my two fave vendors have forums no reall need to go anywhere eles here and Notcigs. Now if I can just decide on a carto still got a couple to try and I will be a super happy vapor. BTW you were right the cartos are way better than the ego tanks should have tried them long ago :)

They are definately better than the tanks :D I actually started with the ego tank and now I use dual coil cartos on my darwin when I go out and drip when I am at home. If you have something in the higher voltage range, I would suggest trying the dual coils if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread