Considering cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

WulfenBlade

Oct 7, 2014
Canton, IL
Mornin' all!

So, I'm thinking about picking up a bunch of carts to use throughout the workweek.
I have an MVP2 with a kanger aerotank mini right now, and its getting frustrating, either having a huge tank leaking in my pocket, or having a tiny tank that is amazing, but I have to refill it 20 times a day (excuse the hyperbole).

Are carts the answer to my woes?
I don't chase clouds. I vape for the flavor, and throat hit. Now my questions:

Will carts work with my current juice? 70pg/30vg
Do cartomizers have the atomizer in them generally or are they just the storage center?
Suggestions on good start for refillable carts?

Thanks all.

Edit: Im also getting really tired of paying $12 for a 5pack of coils, which contrary to most people, and especially Kanger, last me 2-3 days tops.

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Mornin' all!

So, I'm thinking about picking up a bunch of carts to use throughout the workweek.
    I have an MVP2 with a kanger aerotank mini right now, and its getting frustrating, either having a huge tank leaking in my pocket, or having a tiny tank that is amazing, but I have to refill it 20 times a day (excuse the hyperbole).

Are carts the answer to my woes?
    I don't chase clouds. I vape for the flavor, and throat hit. Now my questions:

Will carts work with my current juice? 70pg/30vg
    Do cartomizers have the atomizer in them generally or are they just the storage center?
    Suggestions on good start for refillable carts?

Thanks all.

They'll work great with your mix.
    They do have an atomiser.
    Really only 3 good kinds that most people use: Boge, Smoketech, Ikenvape.

You'll also end up filling these all day long unless you get a carto-tank to go with them. Until you get a carto-tank, you can carry several pre-filled ones around like I used to.

It's good to practice with a carto alone,later learning how to use them with tanks...

Last edited:

WulfenBlade

Oct 7, 2014
    Canton, IL
    How long does a single cart tend to last?

Thanks so much r77r7r. The plan is pretty much to carry 5 or so pre-filled cartos with me to work and out and about.
    Unless there is a serious difference I'll probably keep using my aerotank for vaping at home. So I doubt i'll invest in a cartotank....I feel like I've said things like that with regards to vaping though....

Thanks

zapped

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2009
    Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
    I started out just using regular cartos and liked them ...however when I got my first carto tank i LOVED them. It makes the carto taste like a freshly filled carto on every pull. Now adays you can get them for less then 10 bucks.

Depending on what kind of juice you use you might even notice a big bump in flavor with using a carto tank.

Heres the deal; A lot of people call clearomizers tanks when they arent.They are only vaguely tank-like in that the have a juice reservoir.

As a result of their being improperly called tanks, many people just starting out in vaping skip completely over carto tanks and go directly to clearomizers or more properly clearotanks in the mistaken belief that they have to be better because theyre newer.

Outside of direct dripping and rebuildable atomizers (also mistakenly called tanks because of the juice reservoir) youd be hard to pressed to find better flavor than a carto tank.

Carto tanks have a higher learning curve but after being mastered are just as convenient as a clearo, more convenient than a dripper and far less fiddly than an RBA.....in most cases.

Look up Baditudes blog if you have any questions about carto tanks as well as the proper way to prime and fill one.

You'll be glad you did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread