Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
So, I've been drooling over the Empire mod for a while. I was at Liquid Xpress here in Austin today and Rob has an absolutely beautiful purple one in stock. It's around $200 with the charger, etc etc, but the threading is so beautifully well made. Plus I want something nice to drip. The attys on the provari are fine, but... yeah.

So... is it worth the outlay of cash, in your opinion? I could get a K100 clone for cheaper, but... yeah. The well made thing is big for me.

Thoughts? Do you have one? Love it? Regrets?

vapo jam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2013
county of orange, ca
I have heard really good things about the Empire. Personally, I would feel weird about paying that much for anything that uses 901 threading, but if dripping is where your heart is at, you really couldn't do much better than that.

i agree. obviously, it's a very well made and high-quality mod, but it severely limits what you can put on top of it. for me, there are too many high-quality mods (and toppers) with 510 connections to justify buying a 901 mod, but in the end, it's about what you will enjoy.

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
Well, I did it :) It was $200 but came with the 510 adapter, the electronic piece thingy to keep it from frying something, a couple of batts and a 4 bay charger, etc. Plus, I always know I can walk in if there's a problem and Rob is ALWAYS super helpful. Really great guy. Showed me how to properly care for it, take it apart, etc. Love that dude.

SO amazingly happy with it. Been playing with it for several hours now and it's really a great vape. Most amazing flavor. I don't really care about the connection and dripping into it is really the best flavor I've had. I daresay better than the Protank, which has been my fave vape so far. VERY happy with this beauty. Plus I got a super cute drip tip :)

Empire Mod.jpg

Expensive, yes, but I had the disposal cash and wanted a toy. I'm .6 pounds away from my weight loss goal (I've lost 224.4 pounds - that's not a typo LOL), so I deserved something extra special for myself.

As you can see, it's gorgeous... and purple! :)

Last edited:

TheToxic_jon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
SoCal
Well, I did it :) It was $200 but came with the 510 adapter, the electronic piece thingy to keep it from frying something, a couple of batts and a 4 bay charger, etc. Plus, I always know I can walk in if there's a problem and Rob is ALWAYS super helpful. Really great guy. Showed me how to properly care for it, take it apart, etc. Love that dude.

SO amazingly happy with it. Been playing with it for several hours now and it's really a great vape. Most amazing flavor. I don't really care about the connection and dripping into it is really the best flavor I've had. I daresay better than the Protank, which has been my fave vape so far. VERY happy with this beauty. Plus I got a super cute drip tip :)

View attachment 231123

Expensive, yes, but I had the disposal cash and wanted a toy. I'm .6 pounds away from my weight loss goal (I've lost 224.4 pounds - that's not a typo LOL), so I deserved something extra special for myself.

I have 2 splash empires, and its awesome if your preferred vape is a drip atty. super light, built tough and look great. love how you can just toss it in your backpack or purse and not worry about spilling it. I'm not really using my empires to much nowadays, but my wife uses my blue/green one all the time. I think she would love the looks of yours, it rocks.

IMG_20130430_055146_090.jpg

TheToxic_jon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
SoCal

View attachment 231123

I have 2 splash empires, and its awesome if your preferred vape is a drip atty. super light, built tough and look great. love how you can just toss it in your backpack or purse and not worry about spilling it. I'm not really using my empires to much nowadays, but my wife uses my blue/green one all the time. I think she would love the looks of yours, it rocks.

IMG_20130430_055146_090.jpg

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011

View attachment 231123

Congratulations! :)

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com

Ooohhh... that one is really pretty too! So far, I'm very very happy with it. I'd only ever dripped into a little 510 on my Provari or whatever, but this is WAY superior taste-wise. Will be awesome for meet ups to try out flavors and while I'm hanging at my desk. Plus it's cute :) I'm SHOCKED by how light it is. My other mods are so heavy in comparison.

There is a slight chance I have a problem with all the gear I've collected. And I have expensive taste. LOL

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Ooohhh... that one is really pretty too! So far, I'm very very happy with it. I'd only ever dripped into a little 510 on my Provari or whatever, but this is WAY superior taste-wise. Will be awesome for meet ups to try out flavors and while I'm hanging at my desk. Plus it's cute :) I'm SHOCKED by how light it is. My other mods are so heavy in comparison.

There is a slight chance I have a problem with all the gear I've collected. And I have expensive taste. LOL

Everyone I know with an Empire loves it. Now go to Empire's site and start buying drip shields!

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
That's awesome Candy! I dripped in a 901 for awhile and the taste was so clean and pure! My only problem back then was the juice I was hooked on (tastyfinger by tasty vapor) seemed to hate the 901. It would kill the atty in a day or two. I never figured out why.. I wasn't running it too high (used it on a provari) but it would suddenly stop working :confused: Maybe it just gunked it up.. it wasnt carto friendly either if I remember correctly. I had to quit using the juice and never got around to ordering more 901 attys. I may have another one around here somewhere.. I'll have to get it out and see if it rocks my world again LOL

Anyway.. congrats!!

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
That's awesome Candy! I dripped in a 901 for awhile and the taste was so clean and pure! My only problem back then was the juice I was hooked on (tastyfinger by tasty vapor) seemed to hate the 901. It would kill the atty in a day or two. I never figured out why.. I wasn't running it too high (used it on a provari) but it would suddenly stop working :confused: Maybe it just gunked it up.. it wasnt carto friendly either if I remember correctly. I had to quit using the juice and never got around to ordering more 901 attys. I may have another one around here somewhere.. I'll have to get it out and see if it rocks my world again LOL

Anyway.. congrats!!

Yeah. I seem to kill MT3s. They burn out after just a day or two too. It's interesting how some equipment or juices just don't want to work for us, darn it! But I'm LOVING this Empire with the 901. Beautiful and delicious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread