Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
So I was at a con and the cigarette smokers were actually afraid of the cloud my vape was producing and would leave the area shooting me dirty looks. The smokers. And they weren’t even all smoking tobacco.

Here’s the question:
Is a sufficiently large, multifaceted marketing campaign a conspiracy or merely something that seems to be as powerful as as powerful as one?

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
I don't typically believe in conspiracies but if you see black helicopters hovering outside the vape con be very worried. To be serious for one minute there's that old saying about never attributing to malice what can be easily explained by either incompetence or ignorance.

I remember doing a night class and vaping at college in 2014 and the smokers would stay well away from me. "You don't know what's in that stuff dude" they'd tell me. A few years later I was at the bus stop having a vape and this old woman comes up to me lights up one of her Benson & Hedges and says "that filthy vape stuff is dangerous you know... gives you lung cancer, and those vape thingies you're using can blow up you know... oh and they smell awful", sage advice from the silly old bat pumping 7000 chemicals into her system including arsenic and drain cleaner. I wanted to educate her but you just know when people will never listen. The lesson I learnt is that ignorant people tend to spread misinformation because they don't know any better.

Reactions: Diver9543

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I Don't think there is any Doubt that the Dis-Information and Fear Campaigns that have been waged against e-Cigarettes have not taken their Toll.

Is it All one Big Conspiracy? No, I Don't see it that way.

More a Collection of Multiple Conspiracies. Each trying to Gain and or Maintain something they have/want. But Each for a Different Motivation.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
So, two conspiracy theorists are arguing about vaping, and they aren't paying attention and they die.

They're both pleasant gentlemen so they wind up in heaven, and St. Peter asks them if they need anything and one guy is like, "Yeah can we see God for a moment I have a question."

So St. Peter takes them to God, and the one guy says, "God, you know, it was great down there, but I just have a question. It was all a conspiracy wasn't it?" God replies, "No. that's just earth you know, people have free will and coincidences happen... You know, it's all good."

The one conspiracy guy turns to the other and whispers, "You're right..... This goes deeper than we thought."

LOL

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread