Constant Refilling of V2 Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thudius

Feb 22, 2016
Hi All,

Was wondering if it is at all dangerous to be re-filling menthol cartomizers (the V2 ones in particular) over and over again, I smoke them as long as the battery is still running. I'm thinking I can keep reusing and refilling them for 1-2 weeks with e-liquid using the condom method and then swapping them out, but unsure of the risks. Are there any health-related issues associated with doing this [such as the burning of e-liquid/ frying of coils] as well as any dangers of the battery exploding OR anything of that nature?

Also, is it safer to use the e-liquid the V2 company provides, I've been using my own?

Thanks ahead of time,
Tony :)

v2_menthol_express_kit_ecig_shop_london.jpg

Reactions: mauricem00

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
You should be fine. Many of us that have been here a few years started out doing the same. It's the "Old School" method...
Also, please note, If you're "smoking" them, you're doing something wrong. There is no smoking in vaping.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
You should be fine. Many of us that have been here a few years started out doing the same. It's the "Old School" method...

Indeed, we did. I refilled my rip-off plastic stick refills until they went soggy (which was quite soon as even the cartomisers were low-grade).

However, fair play to anybody who looks to 'loophole' paying V2 for their products. :)

It's dreadful products at top-end prices that ruin this industry and keep many people still smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread