Constant Vapor - Consistantly Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
Constant Vapor - Constant Vapor - Best deals and steals for ecigs

I know this section of the ECF Forum is specifically about a vendor's customer service so this post will address that aspect of the company -

I have been a customer of Constant Vapor for some time now.
I have been vaping for several months and, in that time, have tried dozens of vendors (quite frankly, many more than I want to think about!)

However, in all that time and in all those vendors, Constant Vapor stands out in it's customer service and commitment to excellence.

In only one of my packages, did an order not arrive completely correct and functioning perfectly.
And, all it took, was a quick email to the vendor, who immediately apologized and shipped out the part via Priority Mail the next day.
He didn't require burdensome forms and processes to try and contact him to have the issue fixed - it was a simple PM and he responded promptly and courteously.

Often, I've found excellence in service can be truly exemplified in a vendor's response to a problem.
If a vendor listens and responds to concerns, communicating quickly and effectively - this a vendor to rely on!

RJ, the owner of Constant Vapor, is friendly, welcoming, and extremely responsive to PMs and emails.
At the end of the transaction, RJ's primary goal is that you - as the customer and vaper - are satisfied and pleased with your purchase.

I would unhesitatingly recommend Constant Vapor to anyone looking for extremely reasonable pricing, great selection in fun products, and a true commitment to customer service and satisfaction.

An A+ rating to Constant Vapor!!!

:thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread